[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, how do I get Sun and Moon on Nov 18? I live the Philippines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: shotgun-load_485x275.jpg (36 KB, 485x275) Image search: [Google]
shotgun-load_485x275.jpg
36 KB, 485x275
Guys, how do I get Sun and Moon on Nov 18?

I live the Philippines

And I don't have any gaming stores around my region

Also don't have a credit card

Help

Pic kinda related
>>
>>26942464
>don't have a credit card
Maybe come back when you're 18?
>>
>>26942464
Ask you new nazi president
>>
mod your 3DS if it's on an old enough firmware

otherwise, use real money to buy a Visa debit gift card then buy a couple eShop cards with it for the appropriate region your 3DS is set to then buy it off the eshop
>>
>>26942464
1) Buy old 3DS preferably with the OS under 10.4, or at least below 11
2) Homebrew the fuck out of it thanks to /hbg/ on /vg/
3) Download the FreeShop which connects to Nintendo's networks and tells them you have infinite money
4) Play any downloadable title you want between now and November
5) Download SM on launch day :^)
>>
>>26942477
Don't have a credit card
I'm goddamn 19
>>
>>26942477
>muh "no credit card = underfag"
>implying he's not a poor Eurofag instead
Amerifag detected.
>>
>>26942481
Not op, but shit im about to full on nigout with this
>>
>>26942492
American children can get a debit card at 13 and many do these days, so age is no issue.
>>
>>26942496
64gb sd cards are like $15 bucks on amazon, anon. :^)

You can also get JKSV that will save your pokemon games. You can export and inject them in PkHex and have a permanent backup so you NEVER lose your pokemon again.

Also, you can do nuzlockes and save different profiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOAZPj10DtQ

Join us, anon.
>>
>>26942477
I'm 25 with no credit card. I just have 2 debit cards in 2 countries
>>
>>26942464
Hack your 3DS and download the game before it even releases when it inevitably leaks, tang ina mo
>>
>>26942464
what the hell happened? back in the day i could buy ps1 games for a $1, and those places were EVERYWHERE. and those games worked great too, except for Chrono Cross during the credits so i could never get new game + ever. they even had those gbc carts where it was 10 games in one and had to be in one of those taller cartridges. those games also worked well, they were even tradeable, pokemon that is
>>
>>26942464
>>26942489

>being a flipfag
>not getting the BPI e-prepaid card for 500flip dollars

you sure you 19?
>>
>>26942464
Ask Duterte for some money. I heard he holds his office at Davao. It's just an hour's flight away ;^)
>>
>>26942464
SEA Gamers Mall, buy Nintendo e-shop Cards (it's like a topup card) then change region setting to USA, don't choose specific state just leave it blank. Go to e-Shop, voila. Just hope S&M has digital version.
>>
>>26942464
Eshop.
>>
Easy. Just put tank in a mall ;)
>>
>>26942464
are you a fucking province dwelling hick?
just go to the mall and check out AstroVision or Odyssey or Toy Kingdom. that's where i bought my games

>>26943132
this too

also, tang ina mo OP patuli ka muna underagesupot
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 600x450
>>26943778
>tang ina mo OP patuli ka muna underagesupot
>>
>>26942464
Isn't it obvious? You go on an adventure in search of a store that sells it. Prove your worth as a trainer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.