[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth picking up one of these on the cheap? I want a 6IV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is it worth picking up one of these on the cheap? I want a 6IV Ditto and event stuff without having to suck leddit's dick and "be a good community member".
>>
>>26942225
Just inject it.
>>
>>26942225
Just :^) it
>>
>>26942225
just ask in /wfg/ right now and I will give you every event of this year plus a 6iv ditto
>>
>>26942230
I dont have an injectable 3ds. This would be the cheaper option.
>>
>>26942225
do you want the ditto or not?

Also, powersave is like using a rusty spoon for surgery. PkHex is a scapel.

Do not pay to hack
>>
>>26942225
I just asked for one in the inject general and one anon happily gave me one in ~15 minutes
>>
>>26942397
What does /wfg/ mean?
Im really interested in that ditto, by the way
>>
>>26942603
It's here. They fucked up their own thread

>>26937418
>>
>>26942603
Holy shit dude, lurk a little before posting

>>26937418
>>
>>26942284
PkHex is almost impossible to get to work with an updated 3DS. Some people wouldn't want to spend the time figuring it out and instead get it through other means.
>>
>>26942641
Yeah man. Fuck the 11.0 update. I'm a latefag, so it just hurts even more
>>
>>26942641
>>26942659
If you want. Just so you know, powersaves are really shitty and the hacks are easy to detect.

PkHex uses the exact same data so it appears identical. You can generate an entire save file with the program, inject it, and play online with 100% hacked pokemon and profile
>>
>>26942682
>>If you want. Just so you know, powersaves are really shitty and the hacks are easy to detect.

I know how PkHex works - I wouldn't want to get PowerSaves and wait until PkHex can be used on the later updates.
>>
>>26942620
>>26942635

Thanks and sorry, just posted the petition :)
>>
>>26942698
I've already responded to it
>>
>>26942659
Open your console latefags. Also, a friend that has the typical "perfect condition consoles" had a 3ds that I hacked for him, but he updated because he is retarded, so I hardmoded it and downgraded again. It still looks like just out of the box because I was very careful, so there is no excuse to downgrade.
>>
just ask for a 6iv ditto on /ekx/
>>
>>26942225
just get cubic ninja or freakyforms and run homebrew
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.