[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better Pokemon Anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Do you think we'll ever get a Pokemon anime along the lines of Pokemon Origins or the Mega Evolution Specials again? It would be awesome to see an anime based around every Pokemon game. An adaptation of the manga would be nice too. I know it's a kid's franchise, but it deserves something better and more serious than the anime we got (although XY and Z is pretty decent).
>>
>>26942161
Ah, another one of those meme threads huh? Well i have a few better questions?

Will ash win the league for once in his life?

When will we get a new protag?
>>
>>26942190
No, because the writers are hacks.

No, because the writers are hacks.
>>
>>26942161
>XY & Z is pretty decent
>literally nothing but Ash and his OC grenigger being wanked
No thanks.
Almost puked when that mohawk kid grovelled before Ash, crying.
>>
>>26942161
No, we won't, The Pokemon Company International has made it pretty clear they have no desire to pander to Pokemon's more mature audience that grew up with the originals. Their goal is to appease to the little kids that will make the current fandom grow. The sad part is that we don't even need KLK or AoT level of mature anime. Anime like DBZ & Naruto are meant for younger audiences but still have far more mature elements than the current anime. Something along those levels that follows the story of the games more closely would be amazing, but it'll never happen unfortunately.
>>
>>26942247
Muhninja wasn't even a thing for all of XY and the start of XY &Z
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>26942288
Well they should at least ATTEMPT something like Pokemon Origins again, this time following the plot of Gold and Silver.
>>
>>26942288
>Mature Pokemon for mature manchildren such as myself.
>>
File: 1405922669233.webm (3 MB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1405922669233.webm
3 MB, 400x236
>
>>
>>26942161
Except Origins is garbage and only dumb genwunners like it
>>26942288
boo fucking hoo
>>
A cour based anime that actually put effort into the animation and storytelling would be great.
>>
>>26942161
This is a nice callback to Ruby and Sapphire's relationship in Pokespe. Their colors match too.
>>
>>26942601
Holy fuck

Should I just not bother watching this?
>>
>>26942161
Take your edgelord fic elsewhere.
>>
>>26945047
>Something that takes itself a little more seriously while still appealling to a young audience.
>Edgy.
>>
>>26945120
>taking things seriously that don't need to be taken seriously

I found the problem.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.