[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of Pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 600x400
How long do you think Pokemon will last? Do you think we're nearing the end of its life? Is it safe to say that the games have gotten progressively worse and worse throughout time? Will you die before pokemon ends?
>>
There are two constants in this universe: Pokemon and doubles.
>>
>>26939923
Pokemon will live on until the heat death of the universe. The brains of all the key pokemon staff will be put into jars so they can continue creating for all eternity.
>>
SuMo are the worst video games ever made (not the worst pokemon games, worst video games) and will permanently crash the video game market. Gamefreak and Nintendo go bankrupt and all their properties are lost to the ether. Screencap thia fucking post if you're not a gay pussy nintodler.
>>
>>26939976
Bait. Goddamn it why did I respond.
>>
6,000,000 years
>>
>>26940031
go back to >>>/pol/ fucking stormfag
>>
>>26940038
What
>>
>>26939976
Nintendo could literally lose billions each year and survive until 2050 entirely on their stockpiled wealth and assets. Nintendo would tank the crash while Sony sank, and Microsoft jumped ship, and the video game industry would reset as it did all those decades ago, but this time Nintendo would be more experienced.

Fuck it, Nintendo may be actively trying for this reset knowing they are the only ones who could survive it.
>>
>>26939923
They won't stop until all the Eeveelutions are introduced.
>>
>>26939996
Can a post that trash still even be considered bait?
>>
>>26940056
Why would you respond seriously to that post?
>>
>>26940038
?
>>
Pokemon has until gen 10. Then it will end.
>>
>>26939923

I expect Pokémon to be here for another 30 years and so on.

A Pokémon can be anything.

The creators can come up with all kinds of Pokémon, cause a Pokémon can be anything.

Limitless imagination.
>>
>>26939923
I'm a gen 1 guy. I was 12 and in middle school when in came out and people were saying pokemon was a fad then. 20 years later people are still saying it's a fad.
>>
>>26940057
Well, the Eeveelutions are done, save for the potential dragon type.
But we still don't have every type combo. That seems like a criterion for calling it a day.
>>
>>26939923
Pokemon won't die because it is profitable as hell. When it stops making money, then Gamefreak will stop making Pokemon games. Whether you think the games are worse than older ones or not doesn't matter.
>>
>>26939923
Everyone posting in the thread will die before Pokemon does
>>
>>26941033
This.
Also, I'm hoping I'm still alive when the moment arrives, that they completely run out of ideas and start using Fakemon.
>>
>>26941013
Lol if you think they wont milk every single type out of Eevee.
>>
>>26940038
(you)
>>
>>26939923
When one of the bigwigs at Game Freak dies. Maybe even just Tajiri.
>>
>>26939923
A likely hiatus (or just plain old generation ending with the magic numbers with the usual break between gens) when the pokedex reaches 999, 1000, 1001, 1050, or 1051.
>>
>>26940038
Ah, the stupidity of people who live and breath pol (out of hate, not of like) reveals itself yet again.

Reminds me of that fag who told me to go back to "8gag" whatever the fuck that is because I called out his shitposting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.