[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tapu Koko -Transforms Magearna- Transforms The new gimmick will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: smile.jpg (17 KB, 508x501) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
17 KB, 508x501
Tapu Koko -Transforms
Magearna- Transforms

The new gimmick will be Transformers-Pokemon.

Magearna will be the "Heart" when in Ball Mode.

The rest of the Guardians are going to be Arms, Legs and Head, pretty much like a Megazord.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 500x492
>>
>>26939549
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>26939549
More than meets the eye
>>
>>26939549
Magearna will have nothing to with the other guardians. If anything it will be described in game as having been inspired by the guardians.
>>
>>26939549
Transforming ruined Gundam too
Nothing is safe
>>
File: classicvoltron.png (422 KB, 707x1189) Image search: [Google]
classicvoltron.png
422 KB, 707x1189
>>26939549
Fuck. Now I actually WANT that to happen, all things be damned.
>>
>>26939846
Gundam has had transforming since the first series you faggot.
>>
>they all transform into poke voltron to fight zygarde 100%
>>
>>26940012
>>26939978
>canon giant Poke-robot fights

I've never been more hype than I am in this moment. Never.
>>
OR....

Tapu Koko is the head of the totem. The other island deities (all their names begin with Tapu) form the other parts of the totem pole.

Doesn't have to be some retarded Voltron shit. Please, for the love of God people, use your fucking brains and don't assume the worst for literally no reason other than you want a reason to assblasted butthurt faggots.
>>
File: island_guardian_legendaries.png (411 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
island_guardian_legendaries.png
411 KB, 1080x1920
I would not call it a transformation, more like it joins its fellow guardians to form a pole of death and destruction.
>>
>>26939549

WE COMBINER WARS NOW
>>
>>26939549
If this was a thing I think magearna would be cooler as a weapon for the does like optimus primes sword/gun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.