[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your hopes/predictions for synchro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 646x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 646x375
Here's what I hope
You will gain stats equivalent to mega evolution boosts and have a special move. This will work on any Pokemon with a strong enough bond. The Pokemon will have and aura around them. The Pokemon can only use their special move once. The power up lasts 5 turns.

I can see something like this
>>
>>26938762
alola megas, no digimon.
>>
>>26938762
It's going to be a burst like system where a 5th move is unlocked
>>
>>26938762
Or, GF implements another type of power-up that doesn't involve stones, and established mega evolutions can evolve through synchro since it's essentially the same concept.
>>
whatever they do i hope it makes them fianlly drop x attack, x defense, and dire hit. does anybody use that stuff?
>>
>>26938829
Nope
>>
>>26938762
Custom 100 bst increase that is chosen similar to EV training. Cap of 40-50 points in 1 stat to prevent things from going overboard.
>>
>>26938829

In sole runs they do.
>>
File: eevwhat.png (1 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
eevwhat.png
1 KB, 240x240
>>26938805
>GF introduces a concept not using stones
>>
>>26938829
They're fantastic if you're trying to speed run / solo run a game
>>
>>26938829
>Syncro allows you to use one X item on your pokemon during a battle.
>>
File: le secret.png (623 KB, 646x750) Image search: [Google]
le secret.png
623 KB, 646x750
>>
>>26938762
Each Pokemon now has a bit of customization that gets activated when you synchro, and the pokemon gets colors based on your character's clothes.
The fifth attack becomes more customizable the more experience you gain using synchro-
>>
I posted in another thread about how Ash-Greninja's whole design is based around its Water Shuriken, which is strong enough after synchroing to one-shot a Dragon type Altaria.

So take it from Mega Rayquaza and make synchros based off of signature moves. Especially shitty ones that nobody uses, and when you synchro, the Pokemon gets an enhanced version of that move. Like, an Electrode with Selfdestruct synchro evolves with an Electric type explosion that only takes 25% of its health. A Donphan with Rollout synchro evolves to get Rollout that hits 2-5 times in the same turn. Greninja's Water Shuriken turns into water type extremespeed. Stuff like that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.