[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so the ability makes it permanently asleep? i originally thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
so the ability makes it permanently asleep? i originally thought the ability just prevented it from getting a status other than sleep...

is it just gonna have snore and sleep talk or what
>>
It must be hard not knowing how to read
>>
>Bromala will never know what you look like
>Bromala will never see the beatury of the Alola region
>>
It's ability makes no sense logically. Usually when a Pokemon has an immunity to a status ailment it makes sense but there's no physical reason this Pokemon can't burned or poisoned, for example.
>>
>>26938706
Levitate on a mon that's clearly just flying makes as much sense.
>>
>>26938706
It's the same reason that a Pokemon who is paralyzed can't be put to sleep, or a Pokemon who is poisoned can't be frozen
>>
It's basically Abra. It's depicted as constantly sleeping, but as far as battles are concerned it's wide awake until afflicted with that status effect.
>>
>>26938764
is it? the way it is described makes it sound like it's just automatically asleep.
>>
>>26938764

I thought it's literally asleep 100% of the time. This would be doable if it starts with Sleep Talk and some attacking move.
>>
>>26938803
It would only work if it gets a power up for being asleep. Otherwise you just have a 1 in 3 chance at using the move you want for no reason.
>>
>>26938803
It'd probably start with snore if anything.
>>
>>26938831
What if you can pick any move you want but must have Sleep Talk as part of your moveset?
>>
>>26938888
Then it might as well just be able to just attack normally while sleeping. There would be no use fo Sleeptalk
>>
File: 1414473328831.png (140 KB, 222x257) Image search: [Google]
1414473328831.png
140 KB, 222x257
>>26938907
>tfw musharna will never have this ability
>musharna will never break tiers with a simple cm + rest set without using sleep talk
>>
>>26938393
it does
>>
>>26938706
"Comatose" implies that nothing will ever wake it up, that nothing effects it, besides sleeping.
>>
File: 1456635291780.png (14 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456635291780.png
14 KB, 800x600
do you guys think the introduction of Komoala means that the Dream World will be returning?
>>
>>26938393
You guys are fucking imbeciles I'm telling you.

The jap description is Sure Sleeper, It can only be affected by Sleep status. Paralysis, Poison and Burn dont work on it.

I dont know where youre pulling this out of your ass from that it starts off battle with Sleep status or starts with Sleep Talk, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Normietendo of America to sow confusion.
>>
>>26939020
>I dont know where youre pulling this out of your ass from that it starts off battle with Sleep status
ops image says that it is always asleep. it even says that is is asleep during battles.
>>
>>26939020

>Sure Sleeper

What the fuck were they thinking translating it to "Comatose"?
>>
>>26938907
Having to waste a slot on ST is meant to be a downside to balance it out.
>>
I think it means it's always afflicted by Sleep but it gets to battle normally while asleep.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.