[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While I was looking through the Pokemon website's data to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: jacutter.jpg (90 KB, 753x526) Image search: [Google]
jacutter.jpg
90 KB, 753x526
While I was looking through the Pokemon website's data to find secrets about the new Pokemon, I found this webpage. I managed to get a photograph right before it was taken down. Sorry the quality isn't better--I had to be quick so I didn't miss it.
>>
>>26936258
kill yourself
>>
I've always wanted a pokemon that's having a cheeky wank.
>>
no you didn't.
>>
>>26936258
I remember when leaks took effort. Now it seems like everyone is trying to out-retard each other
>>
>>26936258
That's not how webpages work. Stop this stupid meme.

There's literally a button you can press on your keyboard to take a screenshot.
>>
?2016
>taking a photo of a webpage instead of a screenshot
who are you trying to fool here
>>
File: Colgate.gif (296 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
Colgate.gif
296 KB, 300x180
>>26936258
(You)
>>
>>26936258
I like the generic photoshop lens flare.
>>
>>26936258
Nice Photoshop noise filter :^)
>>
>>26936315
Thank you. It's from my expensive camera.
>>
File: the goyim is buying it.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
the goyim is buying it.gif
11 KB, 501x504
You need to post some juicy details for it to be remotely believable.
>>
>>26936258
That's not haw the Internet works.
>>
>>26936258
>looking through website data
>yet doesnt know how to screenshot
>that obvious photoshop lense glare
>lense glares dont show up on low quality cams
>was only able to snap one pic as if gf reached out of the moniter and closed the window for him
>>
>>26936258
>>26936362
I don't know why but imagining this is really funny.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.