[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanto and Unima have the worst series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ash1.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ash1.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
Kanto and Unima have the worst series.
>>
Burido was worse
>>
>Unima
>>
Taemo was worse
>>
I seem to be missing some joke here, but in any case, Johto was easily the worst. Unova at least tried out new and ambitious ideas, even if it failed at almost all of them. Johto's problem was worse, in that it was just uniformly boring.
>>
What's the problem about Johto?
>>
>>26934466
Try saying that to me when you've watched every episode
While I was binging in the last few months Johto made me want to fucking kill myself. We had 10 episode gaps between good stuff and fucking 40 episodes between gym battles. And just when I thought Master Quest was going to be great
>HEY REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LIKED THE ORANGE ISLANDS?
>HERES 20 MORE EPISODES OF IT
The leauge was boring with the Gary battle being the only good part.
Also
>Ash's Charizard can beat Gary's Scizor,Golem and Blastoise all on it's own
>It can't beat ONE Blaziken
>>
>The leauge was boring with the Gary battle being the only good part.

Let's talk about Kanto League, just so boring.

>It can't beat ONE Blaziken

It was the same for Pikachu against Snivy in BW
>>
>>26934621
>Kanto League was boring
What is
>Kingler being a god
>A Bellsprout kicking ass
>Muk coming back
However Ritchie was a fucking bullshit Mary-Sue
>Comparing Pikachu vs Snivy
Well dispite it being a dumb excuse Pikachu couldn't use electric attacks. There is literally no excuse for Charizard being able to defeat a Golem and Gary's best Pokemon Blastoise but not a single Blaziken Especially after training with LITERALLY THE STRONGEST CHARIZARDS IN THE WORLD
>>
>>26934466
>Unima
Fuck off fellow spaghettifag.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.