[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Perfect Zygarde's stats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 535x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 535x640
https://youtu.be/zDarRFy-PhE
Disregard the meme tier title and thumbnail and just watch the video. According to these dudes, Zygarde 100% Forme isn't just a boost from 50%, its base stats are doubled, leading to the birth of a monster with a BST of 1200.
Some calcs to put this into perspective:
252+ SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Zygarde: 288-338 (50.1 - 58.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Dragonite Outrage vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 302-356 (52.6 - 62%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
>inb4 "Swinub used Ice Shard! Xdddddd!"
252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Icicle Crash vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 312-374 (54.3 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Offensively,
252+ Atk Life Orb Zygarde Outrage vs. 252 HP / 56+ Def Primal Groudon: 226-266 (55.9 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Unboosted neutral Outrage 2HKOs the typical defensive Groudon, Earthquake/Thousand Arrows OHKOs it. The only check is physically defensive Lugia, and that's shaky at best, considering it can run Stone Edge and wear Lugia down with Stealth Rockas. My only consolation is that it's not a regular Pokemon like Kyurem-W, in that you can just send it out in battle; it has to start out in 50% Forne and then fall below 50% health. However, we're still looking at a beast that is faster than Deoxys-S, hits harder than Mega Mewtwo X, and is bulkier than Chansey.

How fucked are we?
>>
>>26933621
That would be beautiful. I welcome more additions to the AG tier.
>>
>>26933621
Too lazy to watch vid, but how much does 100%'s base HP differ from its 50%? I know a video posted the transformation complete with HP stats, so the Smog call should be able to estimate it.
>>
I refuse to believe that's it's stats.
>>
>>26933718
This just because the hp doubled doesn't mean all it's stats will get doubled.
>>
We already knew that, this video is nothing new. Stop self promoting you faggit.
>>
>>26933621
Did the dude in the video really just made up all the other stats' boosts without a fucking reason?
It's like
>zygarde gains 80 base HP
>let's just add 120 in every stats and make le LOOMINATY XD XD
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 480x352
OP here, the one thing I forgot to mention was its movepool. Zygarde has access to an extremely expansive movepool, including gems like Dragon Dance, Coil, Extremespeed, Thousand Arrows, Core Enforcer, and even Draco Meteor if you wanna use that 162 Sp Atk stat.
>>26933697
That's what the video is about. A couple of Smogonfags use the HP stat from some video and a damage calculator to estimate Perfect Zygarde's base HP, which they found to be exactly double that of normal Zygarde. From there, they hypothesized that all of Perfect Zygarde's base stats are double those of its normal form.
>>
>>26933956
I'll admit the presentation was a bit cringey, but the stat boosts are based on the assumption that all of the stats double like the HP stat did. Of course, we don't know for sure if that's what'll happen; this is just speculation. Speculation is what keeps this board alive in between the releases of new generations.
>>
>Complete form's stats are double that of 50%'s
I mean, it makes logical sense, doesn't it?
>>
>>26933621
Are you fucking stupid or something?
It changes form ONLY when its HP is below half
BELOW HALF
It will only have 50% HP at best, your calcs are all false because "2HKO" is actually OHKO if you already at less than half health

Why are you americans so fucking stupid?
>>
>>26933621
>we're still looking at a beast that is faster than Deoxys-S, hits harder than Mega Mewtwo X, and is bulkier than Chansey.

Who the fuck said that?? What the fuck?
For fucks sake you are fucking retard go back to gamefaqs you fucktard you are a disrace to this shitty board
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 957x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 957x717
>>26934087
It would seem to at first, but once you start to consider the significance of a Pokemon with double the stats of a 600 BST, you realize how fucked we really are. This is some Snakewood tier shit right here.
>>
>>26934159
>american

Lets not do this. Especially after that uk vote.
>>
>>26934181
>muh diversity
>>>/reddit/ is this way
>>
>>26934159
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc6Bd4WTvL4
Here it is starting off with 70%, retard.
Whatever damage 10% and 50% take gets subtracted from Complete's total HP. That does NOT mean it always has to start off below half.
>>
>>26933621
>100% Zygarde is double 50% Zygarde's weight
are they gonna do it
>>
>>26934159
Wish and Healing Wish can bring HP back to up full.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.