[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAWLUCHA HAT CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 35a.gif (3 MB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
35a.gif
3 MB, 711x400
HAWLUCHA HAT CONFIRMED
>>
>>26932168
You should do a gif with the last bit of this one
>>
File: CmSBQt0WIAAzlFm.jpg (18 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
CmSBQt0WIAAzlFm.jpg
18 KB, 400x240
Shit, you're right. I wondered what that was.
>>
It seems no one cares but me and you, said it in another thread and it seems no one appreciates the glory of Hawlucha hat.
>>
>>26932213
Or do a webm and catch up to 2014 like everyone else.
>>
>>26932221
>>26932168
Oh my God, I love when they do in-universe accessories and such.
>>
>>26932221
Wait, where was this shown?
>>
>>26933673
Im asking the same thing where was this from?
>>
>>26933673
>>26933701
A page on the official website that shows a few preview pictures without any text. There's also one of Pikachu shooting a lightning bolt out of his mouth.
>>
>>26932168
Why is he grinding his bottoms? Is he going to fart?
>>
>>26933715
Got a link?
>>
>>26933622
No one outside of 4chinz uses that meme video format. It's poorly optimized and eats up cpu and data on even the best machines and Internet connections
>>
>>26932221
I don't know, this looks like Alundra 2 painful shit when the villain inserted huge cog screw into organic creatures and turn them mechanical. Look at that Stoutland, it has a steering wheel used by us to navigate. Just look carefully.
>>
File: fly me to the moo.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
fly me to the moo.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>26933761
Literally every social media platform uses video. See: giphy, streamable, etc. And webm is far more optimized than fucking gif, holy fucking bait.
>>
>>26933723
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/a-sneak-peek-at-new-features/
>>
File: 5657.jpg (57 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
5657.jpg
57 KB, 600x338
This makes up for Pokkén, r-right?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.