[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psyduck confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1052x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1052x634
Psyduck confirmed
>>
File: 1464952921006.gif (723 KB, 200x138) Image search: [Google]
1464952921006.gif
723 KB, 200x138
>>26931307
>>
>Zubat confirmed back too
Zubat in every cave and bruxish wherever you surf
>>
>>26931307
Where do all these pics come from and why isnt there a thread up with links?
>>
>>26931355
Japanese site.
http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pics.shtml
And because there's not much else.
>>
>>26931341
Bruxish likely 15% available in 3 to 4 bodies of water.

Gonna be something else thats everywhere like goldeen again
>>
less thatn 70 pokemon confirmed,400 old pokemon...another XY GF doesn't learn about their mistakes.
But,the game looks really good if we ignore this.
>>
>>26931307
Woah these new pokemon are complete crap, look at this derpy sack of shit it's literally a down syndrome platypus
>>
>>26931393
>GF doesn't learn about their mistakes.

Probably because they give zero shit about /vp/
Among normies, XY was loved while BW was hated
>>
>>26931410
What...i've never seen a normie who isn't a genwunner hate BW.
But i believe you,why? people hate innovation,so they doesn't want to try too many new things,because nostalgiafags and because well,the gaming industry is meh right now.
>>
In a post it said that riolu, klefki, pichu (and pikachu), psyduck, and zubat were available in alola along with rockruff, pikipek, yungoose, and togedemaru. If this is any indication of the ratio of old mons to new mins to almost 1:1 which would be amazing. BW2 had a dex of half old half new and sinnoh had a bout a third new and two thirds old. Anything other than the 8:1 old to new ratio of Kalos please
>>
Is that a new ghost pokemon?
>>
>>26931513
Im going to be surprised if they don't do another BW2 type dex,since it is perfection and a lot of people like it.
Making another BW1 XY dex will be a terrible mistake.
Anyway,klefki,riolu,zubat and psyduck where likely to be in anyways,and we may get a klefki evo too.
>>
>>26931576
The fuck is wrong with XY's dex? There's plenty of variety.
>>
>>26931576
>BW2 type dex

You can call it Hoenn type, faglord
It did it before BW2
>>
>>26931634
1;8 new pokemon ratio...?
when bw2 had 50/50 ratio?
nostalgiafag
>>26931649
hoeen didn't have 50/50 but it was good.
>>
>>26931676
I prefer a good distribution of mons over all else. BW2 was good, mind.
I dislike Sinnoh's dex in particular because there aren't many good mons before the halfway point.
>>
>>26931634
>plenty of variety
I wish. All I see is old Pokémon everywhere.
>>
>>26931699
this.
i've played this series since RB.
so i want a mix of old and new..
>>
>>26931725
Same i think 50/50 of old and new its pretty good. I respect people who like XY dex of course.
Anyway i hope they choose more obscure mons like ledyba and kllefki.
Pikachu,Caterpie,Pysduck,Zubat and Riolu are good chooices in reality since they're classic or popular mons.
>>
>>26931307
fake
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.