[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do they mean??? What's that thing around Stoutland's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 468x870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 468x870
What do they mean???
What's that thing around Stoutland's neck?
What's up with pikachu model (lighting)?

GET IN HERE
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
>>
who cares, lets find out on november 18th like the rest of the world B-)

lets not have another x/y moment where the game was ruined for everyone before people even played through it
>>
MEGA
STOUTLAND
CONFIRMED
>>
>>26930969
Might be the front strap for a saddle?
Reaching though
>>
>>26930969
>First picture
Map has a fuckhuge underground you can explore
>Second picture
All new attack effects
>Third picture
You can take your dogmon for walkies
>>
You can obviously use your pokemon to race. But are probably limited to the ones you can use. Eiter that or riding pokemon is back which would be cool.
>>
>>26930969
Where are these from?
>>
Is that an ultra ball on the ground in OPs first pic on the ramp? Maybe different pokeballs to tell the value of an item.
>>
>>26931429
>people are so used to video and corocoro reveals these days they've completely forgotten Pokemon has a site specifically for SM information.
Shame. That's also the only place where Rockruff and Komala's english information has been shown too. They weren't even in the recent video.
>>
>>26931249
The site hints it as a poweful move never seen before.
It does not explicitly mean New, and can be interpreted as new animation, but almost anybody reading that sentence would read it as a new move.
>>
Yeah that pika is weirding me out. New attack animation?...tho not likely since Pika has never had a visual change like that......aside from thunder armor

....Oh God they're making thunder armor canon!
>>
>>26930969
Is that the ground shattering around Pikachu? We anime now?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3571x3355) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3571x3355
>>26931249
>underground
I think it's that forest area in the bottom left actually.
>>
>What do they mean???
Nothing
>What's that thing around Stoutland's neck?
A leash, it's a dog
>What's up with pikachu model (lighting)?
It's part of the attack

/
>>
>>26931249
Looks more like a forest than underground
>>
>>26930969
New map. Break evolution (see TCG) and riding Pokémon.
>>
>Tapu Koko can learn a new move called Nature’s Madness, which slams into an opponent and reduces that Pokémon’s HP by half!

>which slams into an opponent and reduces that Pokémon’s HP by half!

>reduces that Pokémon’s HP by half!

>Reduce HP by half

Oh no...
>>
Wait holy shit is trainer wearing a hawlucha helmet while on Stoutland. Insta-buy
>>
>yfw Infernape comes in and sweeps Alains shit
>>
>>26931809
Super Fang but different?
>>
>>26931819
He's not on Stoutland, he's skating behind it
>>
File: 1383934589606.jpg (85 KB, 626x348) Image search: [Google]
1383934589606.jpg
85 KB, 626x348
>>26931367
>We could have the Big P Pokemon Race in game
I always loved that episode.
>>
File: 1462879998462.png (540 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462879998462.png
540 KB, 1280x720
>>26930969
>Pikachu shown using a new move
>mfw '1 million volts' from the Japanese XYZ opening was a hint all along at Pikachu's new move
Screencap this, I know I'm right
>>
>>26930969
That stoutland must be huge. I thought they were only 3'11. It looks way bigger/longer in that pic.
>>
>>26930969
Dog sledding.
>>
>>26932274
>pikachu synchromove
>>
>>26931809

crush grip?
>>
>>26930969
>What's that thing around Stoutland's neck?
pokemon SM
>>
>>26932312
Island wildlife in the real world isn't a stranger to seeing gigantism in species. Could be a stretch but Alola is an island chain.

It makes me wonder if this is a one time thing like certain kalos routes had or if riding pokémon can be used in the overworld.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.