[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGIZE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE APOLOGIZE
>>
No one outside of a couple fucking idiots and trolls actually thought otherwise
>>
What is this "apologize" meme?
>>
fuck off with your shit /v/ meme
>>
/vp/ needs to stop getting tripped up by changing color pallets
>>
>watch grubbin evolve!

Denialfags on suicide watch.
>>
>>26930899
Here's your (You)
>>
cococuck crabs BTFO FOREVER
>>
>>26930899
>Charjabug's ability

That can probably become really useful in doubles
>>
>levitate

What a waste.
>>
File: sumo-fake-evos.jpg (46 KB, 720x426) Image search: [Google]
sumo-fake-evos.jpg
46 KB, 720x426
>>26930935
Honestly, I'm more likely to doubt things now of the color pallet IS the same.

Go ahead and google something like "rowlett evolution" right now, and the absolute #1 problem you'll see on all the fan-made evolutions is that they always carry the EXACT SAME color scheme and general traits as their pre-evos. Almost always they honestly just look like slightly bigger versions of the same fucking thing with very little new or defining traits, which has almost never been the case in evolutions since Gen 1.

Pic related, an exceptionally horrible example and one of the first google results.

Go ahead and try searching "chespin evolution" or "mijumaru evolution" or anything like that and you'll find the exact same problems among all gens.

If we get a leak of a Popplio evolution and it's suddenly changed species into a Water/Poison Walrus that was predominately purple, I'd probably be more likely to believe it than if it looked even remotely like Popplio.
>>
>>26931050
it's one of the best abilities in the game you dumb cunt
>>
>>26931289
I think it was bait, no one would complain about levitate on a electric pokemon,
>>
>>26930931
its an /sp/ meme
>>
>>26931412
electric/bug is neutral to ground types though
>>
>>26931412
Bug already resists Ground, Vikavolt (and Galvantula) is only weak to Rock and Fire.
>>
>>26930899
Hopefully its hidden Ability is No Guard, come on GF!
>>
>>26931434
>>26931453
Turning a neutral strike into an immunity is already really useful, though, as is gaining immunity to all entry hazards not named Stealth Rock.
>>
File: nothowbeetleswork.png (368 KB, 1280x439) Image search: [Google]
nothowbeetleswork.png
368 KB, 1280x439
My biggest problem with Fakemon is "It Just Gets Bigger" Syndrome.

Like, of course Grubbin wasn't going to keep its color scheme, its a frail larva. And have you actually seen any fake evo for Litten that's bipedal besides the wrestler one?
>>
>>26930899
I don't think anyone with a lick of common sense thought otherwise.
>>
File: 57279688_p0.png (4 MB, 1433x2000) Image search: [Google]
57279688_p0.png
4 MB, 1433x2000
>>26933693
>And have you actually seen any fake evo for Litten that's bipedal besides the wrestler one?
This weird one.
>>
File: 1454188557073.png (25 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454188557073.png
25 KB, 557x605
>>26930899

>they actually made a cocoon stage useful

Eviolite Charjabug in Doubles let's go
>>
xDDDD i love this meme
>>
>>26930899
>tfw game freak is slowly putting its shit together after all the useless trash bugs we got in gen 3 and gen 4

can't wait for their hidden abilities

what does battery do?
raises stats?
>>
>>26933772

Raises partner's special attack.

Not clear if it's only adjacent mons.
>>
What do you think overall about Vikavolt? It already has good ability Levitate which gives it immunity to ground and entry hazards. What moves do you think will suit it well? Special or physical orientated? Do you think it will be actually good in competitive with given ability and type?
>>
>>26933798

Clearly a speedy special attacker.

Seems like it will be a worse Galvantula to me, since no sticky web or accurate thunder. But it looks so cool I don't give a shit.
>>
Vikavolt confirmed as my electric pokemon HELL YEAH
>>
THAT SENTENCE HAS TO MANY SYLLABES

APOLOGIZE
>>
DENIALFAGS BTFO
>>
>>26930962
That doesn't work on the op you fucking retard underage
>>
>>26931050

>Earthquake
>Spikes
>Toxic Spikes
>Sticky Web
>>
>>26933824
So something like Bugg Buzz, Volt Switch?
>>
>>26933880
it's not even weak to earthquake, who gives a shit
>>
wow, he's really a Stag Beetle pokemon.

I'm gonna use him on my team and call him Gatack.
>>
>>26933904

Neither is something like Azumarill, it still does a shitload. So many people on this board seem to think neutral hits are like wet noodles. Go ahead and get swept by a Swords Dance Lando if Levitate isn't valuable to you.
>>
>>26933904
Stab neutral EQ is still really strong stop denying it shitlord
>>
>>26930920
It started on /sp/, usually posted after team wins a game they were expected to lose or a star player has a great individual performance despite doubts leading up to the game.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.