[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A reminder this fucker defeated an Altaria with one water attack.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (186 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 600x848
A reminder this fucker defeated an Altaria with one water attack. What kind of opponent would be necessary to defeat the mighty Ash Greninja in a 1 v. 1 battle? Diantha's Mega Gardevoir? Maybe a Primal Kyogre?
>>
>What kind of opponent would be necessary to defeat the mighty Ash Greninja in a 1 v. 1 battle?

Plot
>>
>>26930558
This.
Can't wait for Charizard X's mighty Ember attack to obliterate Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>26930549
>A reminder this fucker defeated an Altaria with one water attack.
A reminder the writers of the anime are still shit at their job. Both battles of that episode were fucking disappointing.
>>
Would Tobias still be considered a threat to Grenigger at this point?
>>
>>26930607
Of course, Don't forget he has a full team that we didn't see.
>>
>>26930607
No one is a threat to Ash and Greninja other than the plot itself. They could make a Pachirisu defeat him no problem if they wanted to.
>>
Could he defeat Madara Uchiha?

No plot involved.
>>
>>26930593
>this is the same writers who thought that ZardY jobbing to Flamethrower is ok
>>
>>26930549
This shit right there.

Smogon's own animated series when? They might make a pokemon cartoon that respects pokemon types,stats,Ev training without the childness of the amine in general
>>
File: fucking bullshit.jpg (39 KB, 452x256) Image search: [Google]
fucking bullshit.jpg
39 KB, 452x256
>>26930549
I know of one
>>
>>26930607
Pokemon meme characters rarely lose their meme status. Like Gary, a massive braggart who couldn't battle to save his life, still has his meme status.
>>
Regardless who wins in Ash v. Alain, I hope X Zard and Ashninja can have a fair battle. I'll be pissed if Greninja is forced to tank 3 Pokemon, and then loses to X Zard due to fatigue.
>>
The plot.
Remember, they made Ash lose to a fucking Meowth in the Hoenn League.
>>
>>26932574
I don't watch anime and I really don't get it. Is that the Darkrai from the movie or are there seriously more Darkais roaming in the wild? I find this pretty lame as fuck.
>>
>>26933404
Literally only Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Ho-oh are the only ones that there only exist one of.
>>
>>26933404
Movies are non-canon, so no it isn't from the movie
>>
>>26933486
Even if you assume movies are non-canon, there was another Darkrai in XY&Z, a wild one. There are multiple of various legendaries, aside from the ones related to world creation.
>>
>>26933437
There are cannonically at least 2 of one of the creation trio because of the Arceus event where he gives birth to another one
>>
>>26933404
Legendaries are rare pokemon, that's it. They've never been "one only" other than Mewtwo maybe, due to being a clone and all
>>
>>26933603
There are two Mewtwos in the anime. It's implied that both are clones of Mew.
>>
>>26933574
>implying games and the anime has the same canon

Are you retarded?
>>
>>26933534
I wasn't disputing many wild ones. I was just answering the question of it was the one from the movie.
>>
Wtf, wouldn't Ash's own Pikachu ohko this shit with thundershock?
>>
>>26933651

Why would the anime make a legendary unique when the game doesn't? It's always been the opposite, they look for any reason to have multiple legends in the show.

Arceus being able to create more creation trios means they're not unique. Arceus isn't unique either, just a spawned likeness of the real one.
>>
>>26933666
Pikachu got NTR'd by Narutoad
>>
Something with Leech Seed, Toxic, and Protect.
Since Ash and Greninja are linked to one another, Ash will feel the effects too.
>>
>>26932489
>Smogon
>Respecting pokemon

It'll probably be a propaganda cartoon where they try to make every single battle a stall one, all the while praising stalling as a legitimate, totally not annoying and tryhardish strategy.
>>
>>26933722
well yeh,viewers want a battle that doesnt end in like a single hit

Besides stall is the dark knight that prevents small children,and folk with AHAD from curbstomping you with their aggressive team.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.