[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Serebii after yesterday's leaks How does it feel to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: RIPSerebii.gif (686 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
RIPSerebii.gif
686 KB, 492x280
>Serebii after yesterday's leaks
How does it feel to prove Joe wrong, /vp/?
>>
>>26928833
What?
>>
Wait what was he wrong about this time? I missed it
>>
>proving him wrong
>when he put them on the site before the trailer was out
How was he wrong
>>
>>26928859
>>26928845
>>26928847
he said that if a leak originates on 4chan then it's fake.

then all the new pokes leaked on 4chan.
>>
>>26928870
>believing in Ballio this hard
>>
>>26928870
>he said that if a leak originates on 4chan then it's fake.
>then all the new pokes leaked on 4chan.
They didn't fucking originate here twatbag.
>>
>>26928882
not talking about ballio. I'm talking about the ones shown in the official trailer that's in the sticky. they were on /vp/ the day before the trailer came out.
>>26928890
yes they did. if they didn't then show me where they leaked from.
>>
>>26928870
No they didn't pomf
>>
>>26928870
They didn't leak on 4chan before Serebii.

What the fuck, I pass all day opening these two webpages.
>>
>>26928898
Literally https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKyFA2MrGIoB9iOCzuVUYRg

>b-but he posted it here!111!

No, he posted it on some russian forum which somebody who also visits here happened to see.
>>
>>26928915
the vids on that russian site were uploaded after the screenshots in this thread >>26908583
>>
>>26928898
>yes they did. if they didn't then show me where they leaked from.
They leaked on VK, but I have work in 20 minutes so I'm not dragging that shit up.
>>
>>26928941
Why don't you show me the timestamps on the russian site post?
>>
Not only that, but Joe was in denial up until Nintendo dropped the trailer
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 374x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 374x454
>>26928833
feels pretty good knowing we beat him the fuck out of existance
>>
>>26928963
why would I do that? It would just prove you right, which means I'd lose the argument.
>>
>>26928974
>Not only that, but Joe was in denial up until Nintendo dropped the trailer
Which is why he, convinced that they were real, put them on the site?
>>
>>26928963
The post on the Russian one was posted 51 minutes ago. Assuming it was the same minute as the post of that image then it was posted there 25 minutes before the post here
>>
>>26928963
Here's an image >>26909866

It included the videos before all were uploaded. They they then explained that they deleted it on this post. 4chan thinks it's spam though https://new vk com/wall - 22130753 _ 215700
>>
>>26928985
We only would have if the stuff came from here. It didnt
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.