[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my luck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (73 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
73 KB, 900x900
>buy a hosting and domain
>create a pokemon blog
>upload all anime sounds to mega and post the link on my blog
>the domain is down
>receive a e-mail from The Poke Company whit a disclaimer
>>
it's been a long fucking time since i've seen that picture
>>
inb4 reddit hate circlejerk
>>
>>26926413
Right? I feel so old
>>
>upload a fuckton of intellectual property to fucking Mega
>it gets taken down
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
>>
>>26926445
My blog is down. the hosting service has ben canceled
>>
Sorry bud. What was your blog's goal anyway?
>>
>>26926549

The aim was to publish some analysis at the end of each chapter.
I had no 3 days since I believe
This is a google cache from the blog
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=es&sky=mrdr&site=webhp&source=hp&q=cache%3Apokexyz.ga
>>
>>26926607
>ashnime
Slay, i guess
>>
>>26926402
Sounds like fair use. You can get a lawyer that specializes in DMCA. Otherwise run for your life because Masuda will hunt you down.
>>
>>26926658
This is a rip fron the original sound in itunes
>>
File: 1449892367480.jpg (106 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1449892367480.jpg
106 KB, 1058x705
>>26926402
game freak is chock full of greedy corporate fucks who will show you no mercy.

there was this one college kid up in seattle who was hosting a pokemon event, and used official artwork on his advertisement posters. little did he know that game freak, otherwise known as the anti-fun corporation, just ain't having that shit. they shut that poor innocent soul down past the ground, past the galaxy, and into the 8th dimension over. i forget just how much dosh he had to fork over to our pals over at game freak, but it was nothing to sneeze at, especially for a college kid.

doing anything pokemon related is kind of a risky business.
>>
>>26927148
20 years and going strong Game Freak, congrats!
>>
Dear pokémon youtubers please make videos about what pokémon would make good wives
>>26927148
Next time just call them
>>
File: 1467188005482.jpg (100 KB, 413x506) Image search: [Google]
1467188005482.jpg
100 KB, 413x506
>>26926658
Haha, I embedded tracking chips on the buttons of every Nintendo DS and 3DS unit sold, that automatically inject into your bloodstream. Haha you can't run or hide because I already know where you are.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.