[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, Koko is Elec/Fairy. Magearna is Steel/Fairy, and the artificial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
So, Koko is Elec/Fairy. Magearna is Steel/Fairy, and the artificial Pokemon. There's 4 real islands, and one artificial island.

Which three types do you want to see paired with Fairy for the other legendary island guardians?

Which will actually happen?

Does this redeem Metagross 2.0 in your eyes?
>>
I just want:
Water Fairy
Ground Fairy
Ice Fairy
>>
>>26925932
Grass/Fairy will probably happen if Tapu Koko is anything to go off of. Auto setting Grassy Terrain would be nice. Maybe Normal/Fairy for Misty Terrain.
>>
What I Want: Fire/Fairy, Dark/Fairy, Ice/Fairy

What We'll Get: Fire/Fairy, Water/Fairy, Grass/Fairy

Still won't be bad by any means, but I'm praying for them to be unorthodox. Honestly I'm fine with just about any new combinations for the best type
>>
>>26925932
ground/fairy mon for the bottom of the totem pole
>>
>>26926074
I have a feeling we're getting one or two more new terrains as well.
>>
Not a wishlist, but educated guesswork

>1st Island = Elec/Fairy
2nd Island (volcanic) = Fire/Fairy
3rd Island (mountains area) = Ice/Fairy
4th Island (legendary canyon) = Ground/Fairy
>Surprise 5th artificial Island = Steel/Fairy, possibly this is Magearna.
>>
My guess is that the guardians of the 5 island are:

>1st island= elec/fairy tapu koko
>2nd island= water/fairy
>3rd island= Solgaleo
>4th island= Lunala
>5th island= Magearna
>>
>>26926513
well, you've set a new low for my expectations thanks
>>
>>26925932
Electric/Fairy on Melemele with Electric Terrain
Water/Fairy on Polu with Drizzle
Fire/Fairy on Ula Ula with Drought
Grass/Fairy on Omaomao with Grassy Terrain
>>
>>26926513
Solgaleo & Lunala are in the same place in the trailer though, a location that can be seen on the map.
>>
1st Island: Tapu Koko elec/fairy
2nd Island (volcano): fire/fairy
3rd Island (icy mountain): ice/fairy
4th Island (far left): Solgaleo/Lunaala
5th Island (artificial): Magearna steel/fairy
>>
not every island is going to have a fairy type
>>
>>26926513
Solgaleo and Lunala are version exclusives, why the fuck would they be the guardians of two different islands. They were both shown in the same place in a trailer anyways.
>>
>>26926131
>>26926620
The problem with stuff like this is that there's nothing particularly "electric" about Melemele, unless you want to count the name meaning "Yellow." The other guardians might be themed after one of the dominant biomes of their island, but there's no real reason to expect them to be at this point.
>>
>>26926737
There is a guardian for each of the 4 regular islands. Hala says it while talking about Tapu Koko. Fairy will probably be the type that ties them together, seeing as Tapu Koko doesn't have much to do with the type otherwise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.