[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought we were done with the shitty ass clusterfuck designs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HdfkNFf.png (182 KB, 606x342) Image search: [Google]
HdfkNFf.png
182 KB, 606x342
I thought we were done with the shitty ass clusterfuck designs of pointless legendaries from Gen 4 and 5? How much do you wanna bet there will be 3 more recolors of this thing per island? You had one fucking job Game Freak, ONE. FUCKING. JOB.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1362x1490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1362x1490
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>26925722
Technically their job is making the game, not catering to you.
>>
>>26925722
It's called a concept, you shithead.
And a perfectly good executioned one.
It's consistent by being a fairy/pixie that uses a mask as armor. Pretty awesome as well.

I'm not saying that you should love it, but you can't spew statements as if something is wrong with it either.
>>
>>26925744
You've been posting this all day. Go outside. Make some friends. Do something. Fucking loser.
>>
>>26925722
Even if the bodies are similar they'll probably have completely different masks/hair/hands because Tapu Koko's are specifically designed to look like a Rooster head.

It'll be more innovation than the Lakes trio and the incarnate formes of the Flying guys
>>
>>26925722
FUCK YOU

Tapu Koko is GOAT
>>
>>26925722
I would like it if it didn't have the shitty gigantic mohawk. Or if the shield wasn't a goofy cartoon chick. Or if the shield wasn't connected to it's wrists.
>>
>>26925722
Thing looks fucking good
Would you smooch the chest?
>>
>>26925881
B-but that would be homosexual anon!
>>
>>26925896
No way, gender unknown
>>
>>26925861
>all three of the best features
>should be removed to suit my shit opinions

Kindly fuck off
>>
>>26925800
Replying will make him post it more

Report and move on
>>
>>26925800
>saying this in a shitposting thread
>on /vp/
>>
File: 1467339067998.jpg (657 KB, 1178x1324) Image search: [Google]
1467339067998.jpg
657 KB, 1178x1324
>>26925800
So you've been sitting here all day?
>>
>>26925722
please leave
>>
I came in here expecting it to be the same thread from earlier and was going to check if anyone replied to my post

Instead I come in to find that OP is a shitposter who keeps making the same damn thread
>>
>>26925722

I'm looking forward to seeing what animals the other guardian Pokemon are going to represent, and for their inevitable GATTAI into one big totem pole legendary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.