[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's pretty obvious that tomorrow's announcement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1024x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1024x830
So it's pretty obvious that tomorrow's announcement is going to involve the Pokemon released in Japan today, but do you think there's any chance that they'll also announce more details on these two since they've only had their Japanese information released?
>>
>>26924269
It's a possibility.
>>
>>26924269
Hopefully, but seeing as we got no video of them, probably not
>>
>>26924269
Yeah they will go into depth on moves and abilities of them. Dex entries too.

They did that with the last batch
>>
>>26924269
The dog is cool, hopefully its as hood or better than stoutland
>>
Why would they announce new Pokemon just to announce them again tomorrow? Tomorrow is supposed to be a worldwide announcement so Japan is going to just get the same shit twice?
>>
>>26927712
Yes. You need to understand Japan gets everything before us. "Worldwide excluding Japan" has been a thing for a while.
>>
>>26927760
But even Japan was told they're getting something Friday.
>>
>>26927774
Dex entries, official art, all the little things that have come with all announcements so far.
>>
>>26927802
You're probably right. Meh.
>>
>>26924269
Is it possible we might get at least a few new human characters/story details?
>>
>>26927816
Don't lose hype nigga. The info we've been getting on the websites and shit have been rad.
>>
>>26927836
I usually wake up early to see the new info as it drops but now I might just wait until I wake up at my regular time. I'm still looking forward to it but most of the excitement seems to have passed.
>>
New info coming confirmed by Japanese pokemon Twitter account.
>>
File: unmon2.png (22 KB, 977x457) Image search: [Google]
unmon2.png
22 KB, 977x457
Test
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.