[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone say Pokémon stopped being good after Gen 2 when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: JohtoDex-3.png (2 MB, 1320x1909) Image search: [Google]
JohtoDex-3.png
2 MB, 1320x1909
How can anyone say Pokémon stopped being good after Gen 2 when Gen 2 was the one that had the worst starters and highest amount of filler shitmons? Gen 3 actually has well-designed Pokémon with some of the best starters in the series, because they're neither overdesigned or underdesigned, generic, uninspired animals like the shitty Johto starters are. These pieces of shit are overrated and their popularity is greatly overestimated. There's a reason they were the only classic starters to not get Mega Evolutions. So keep on living in your delusions, Johtobabbies. Because in the end, we all know Hoenn's Pokémon were a million times better. Deal with it.
>>
Gen 2 is my favorite gen. It's more than just the pokemon, it's the ambiance, music, and scenery as well.
>>
>>26924139
They're called Johtoddlers, newfag.
Learn the basics if you want to survive in here.
>>
>>26924139
You are the single most autistic Hoennbaby I've ever seen post on this board. Gen 3 has far worse designs than gen 2, especially the starters. Gen 3 is the worst of the series. Why do you think so many people dropped the series with gen 3 and came back for the true best generation of all, 4?
>>
>best designs
>Combusken literally a dick
Yeah ok.
>>
>>26924202
>4 was best gen
Get out now please. Cave explorer is worst.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.