[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish I had the power to make a pokemon series that happens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-254Sceptile.png (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-254Sceptile.png
56 KB, 250x250
I wish I had the power to make a pokemon series that happens in another universe afterg gen 2where stupid as fuck pokemon like shaymin and chenaught don't exist.

In this world only the decent new generation pokemon will live.. not the pokedigimon they churn out in a hurry these days...
>>
>>26923652
If my fav Pokemon aren't part of that universe you can go fuck yourself.
>>
Sure is summer in here.
>>
Sceptile is the objectively worst Gen 3 starter.
>>
It kinda sucks how there is a new generation of kids who don't remember the original pokemon and think of generic digimon designs are the norm.
>>
>>26923652
>In this world only the pokemon that I like will live
fixed, kid
>>
>>26923709
That's a funny way to spell Blaziken.
>>
>>26923709
>>26923767
That's not how you spell Shitpert.
>>
>>26923750
It also really sucks how there is a new generation of kids where retards like you are the norm.
>>
>>26923709
Wrong. It's the best starter period. All of the Gen 2 starters are the worst in the series. Pokémon are supposed to be monsters (Pocket MONSTERS), but the Johto starters are just bland, generic, uninspired animals.
>>
>>26924002
>bland, generic, uninspired animals
This is a strength, not a flaw. Pokemon like Tauros are the best.
>>
counting total number of good designs

5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2 > 6
>>
File: genwar_bingo.jpg (339 KB, 777x922) Image search: [Google]
genwar_bingo.jpg
339 KB, 777x922
>>
>>26924028
You just admitted to liking pokemon that are bland generic and uninspired

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound
>>
>>26924918
No.

Like I said, it's a good thing. Simplicity is the best.
>>
>>26923709
Statistically, it was.

Aesthetically, it is by far the best.
>>
>>26924918
>>26926529
>>26924028
>>26924002
Aesthetic is subjective.

Minimalism can be overdone. So can maximalism.

I would argue that the best Pokemon are ones with a good concept that goes beyond "elemental animal" but doesn't overdo design in order to get that across. But visual design is subjective, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>26926529
If you really can't tell the difference between "bland, generic, uninspired" and "simplistic" and act like the first 3 are good things, I think you have some issues buddy.
>>
I wish I had the power to make people like you stop posting. Sadly, neither of us will get what we want.
>>
>>26923652
>using Sceptile for shitposting
Shameful.
Gen 2's Pokemon are the worst designed by far. Aside from the low point that was gen 4, Pokemon's gameplay has been a linear increase in quality.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.