[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We have 8 legendaries confirmed so far, and that's already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-30 16.56.39.png (50 KB, 267x211) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30 16.56.39.png
50 KB, 267x211
We have 8 legendaries confirmed so far, and that's already more than Kalos' 6. How do you feel about getting another giant amount a la Sinnoh and Unova, /vp/?
>>
I feel indifferent since legendaries are not interesting to me. The last time I've actually used one of them must have been during RBY.
>>
>>26921747
The amount of avaible Legendaries in XY was perfect. It really shouldn't be more than that.
>>
So we have Electric Terrain, Grassy Terrain and Misty Terrain. What will the 4th Guardian have?
>>
>>26921747
It's not the exact number of legendaries that matters, it's the ratio of legendaries to normal Pokemon.
>>
>>26921820
Trick Room?
>>
As long as they're not just standing there, it's fine. I like having to catch legends. I want them involved with something, even something small like Giratina in D/P that was fine because it had that maze.
>>
This is fine, as the legends seem to have some importance to the region. (fuck the musketeers)
>>
>>26921747
>magearna
>an event legend
>a part of the island protectors
There's speculation, and then there's being an idiot grasping.

Fuck off with these dumb headcannons, thanks. They belong on r/pokemon
>>
>>26921820
Probably a new one, Scorching Terrain
>>
Glad because it will hopefully mean more side content unlike XY which had less than any other first of a generation except RB exactly because it only had two original legends in each version
>>
>>26921941
I actually didn't intend to group those together, I tried to put it off to the side.
>>
>>26921820
Electric Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Soaked Terrain, and Scorched Terrain. There will be a 5th guardian that requires the other 4 guardians and will have Misty Terrain.
>>
>>26921820
I'm guessing it'll be a new Terrain type.
So we have terrains for Grass, Electric, and Fairy types, and weather for Fire, Water, Ice, and Rock (I'm assuming they won't double up on types between terrains and weather conditions)
The remaining types that seem at least somewhat thematically viable to me are Dark, Ghost, Poison, and Ground
>>
>>26921970
drought?
>>
>>26921820
Acoustic Terrain.
>>
>>26921820
Autistic Terrain.
>>
>>26922080
The Terrain moves do more than just power up moves.
>>
>>26922183
So does weather. Sun weakens water attacks, 1 turn solar beams, and activates chlorophyll, solar power, etc... Rain weakens fire and makes hurricane and thunder 100% accurate, and activates swift swim, rain dish, etc...
>>
>>26922053
>Noxious Fumes or Toxic Terrain
>Heals Poison types and Ghost types (doesn't affect Dark types for some reason)
>Poisons any non-ghost, non-poison, non-dark
>>
>>26921747
as long as they don't all have 40325025 forms i'm okay with this
>>
>>26921815
XY has less new in-game Legendaries than fucking Kanto you nigger.
>>
>>26921747
I don't mind having a lot of Legendaries, but what really scares me is Top Kek being an actual Legendaries instead of just, well, a legend. There's of course a chance that you can't get it until you backtrack to the first island in late-game/postgame, but I can't shake the thought that you're going to be gifted a Legendary after only two badges since the game is divided into four islands.

After ORAS forced Lati@s in your party after only five badges I wouldn't put such a thing past Ohmori.
>>
>>26922540
good, legendaries are shit
>>
>>26921820
BlackbTerrain
Dark Type
>>
I loved how Sinnoh's legendaries were done and I'd love to see it done again. Something like that each of the island protectors have their own cave for you to go catch them in during post game.

What I don't want to happen is for Solgaleo/Lunalaa to be a required catch and have Topu Kekku (I'm actually blanking on its real name) "join you" around the fourth gym because you are "the chosen one" or something. I want that sense of stress and adventure back with legendaries.
>>
>>26922540
>Wanting more than that
>>
>>26921747
hopefully no one is gonna give us them and we need to search them and catch them.
>main story, catch solagaleo beat e4 go to every island and battle their strongest to get their legendaries...
>>
>>26922635
I want at least Johto's number of Legendaries. One big Legendary you can go after and a good chunk of optional Legendaries you had to go out of your way to get but not an overwhelming amount.

Bring back roaming Legendaries.
>>
>>26921747
>confirmed
source?
>>
>>26922668
One guardian Poke for each island, the official ones, +marshadow
>>
>>26922572
It's level 60 though.
>>
>>26922771
Huh, maybe things will be alright then.
>>
Really hoping the guardians are this games version of the birds in kanto (+1 for the fourth). I only like to see the mascots, a mythical, and a trio/quartet, and one mythical per generation.
>>
You forget Zygarde 10% 100% (maby cell and core)
>>
fuck all alola legendaries whose names dont start with Tapu
>>
>>26923130
Literally just Zygarde
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.