[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's discuss, with limited information available, how the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: topukek.png (117 KB, 1364x352) Image search: [Google]
topukek.png
117 KB, 1364x352
Let's discuss, with limited information available, how the new Pokemon would fare in the current meta.

Let's start with Ultra Chicken and discuss how its typing and ability hate fucks the entirety of the current Ubers meta outside of Primals and Xerneas
>>
>>26921706
Aside from Mega Salamence none of the top boys in Ubers give a shit.
>>
It fucks over Darkrai and Smeargle.
This guy is gonna be more of a doubles staple, rather than a singles staple.
It'll be good regardless because it's probably a 600 bst mon, but it won't shake things up too much in singles uber.

In doubles though, it'll be great.
>>
His ability would be much better if it was actually boosted by it itself. It's still fine but it's not as good as Drought and Drizzle in the context of the Pokemon using it
>>
File: 1467303250452.png (383 KB, 1012x900) Image search: [Google]
1467303250452.png
383 KB, 1012x900
I'm desperately hoping it's not just a worse Galvantula. Its ability will probably make or break it.
>>
>Natural Objects
I had no idea this was a thing.
>>
>>26921706
It's going to be top tier in OU and doubles but there's no way it's going to Ubers.
>>
>>26921706
This thing combined with Bruxish is going to murder all tier of doubles.

>bring both liplish and Topu Keku out turn one
>ET set up instantly
>have Bruxish use protect or the like whilst tikimon uses calm mind or so forth once to boost up
>then spam TBolt/TPunch (depending on stats) and Moonblast (or whatever top tier fairy move it gets) with the guardianmon until victory or opponent ragequits due to salt
>if they pull out shit like land genie, garchomp of the like, use fairy type move as well as Bruxish's best water type move (likely scald) to bully them to death
>Bruxish also prevents all priority bullshit and sleeping period, so no ICEU SHARDU from Weaville, possibly no Bravest Burd shenanigans, no Dark Void spam, no sleep stallers, and possibly even fugging up a lot of stalling tactics if it affects protect and such moves too
>all this and more

Ready for the age of Thunder, lads? It's coming soon.
>>
>>26922139
Do we know if Dazzle protects anyone but the user? I honestly can't see it being that good in doubles then if Bruxish doesn't have GREAT stats.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.