[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck all the pokemon in the shit list... except maybe the lion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: newgens.jpg (526 KB, 2952x2412) Image search: [Google]
newgens.jpg
526 KB, 2952x2412
Fuck all the pokemon in the shit list... except maybe the lion.

If you like these shitty pokemon you are part pf the reason gen1ers exist..

You can only blame yourself.

Please stop ruining this franchise with shitty designs..

In gen1 the only pokemon I hated where mister mime and jinx... Now I hate 7 of the new gens and they haven't even been all realesed yet... wtf cunt!
>>
>>26921363
the image is absolutely right
>>
Ok
>>
File: OP.png (3 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
3 KB, 400x400
Fuck all the OP in the shit list... except maybe the Traditional Arabic OP.

If you like these shitty OP you are part pf the reason gen1ers exist..

You can only blame yourself.

Please stop ruining this franchise with shitty designs..

In gen1 the only pokemon I hated where Comic Sans OP and Time New Roman OP ... Now I hate 7 of the new gens and they haven't even been all realesed yet... wtf cunt!
>>
All I am saying is for a pokemon gen to be good I shouldnt hate a quarter of the pokemon from it,
>>
Literally everything except Solgaleo in the shitlist is fine, no idea what you've been smoking. Also, Lunala can go fuck off down there with its buddy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.