[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tapukoko a sign to expect interesting Fairy types this Gen? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Tapukoko a sign to expect interesting Fairy types this Gen?
I've almost accepted that Fairy is the pink blob/waifu/cute type, but this shows that GF can make a non-girly Fairy Pokemon, and that gives me hope.
>>
>>26920350
>what is xerneas
>>
>>26920358
That was just an exception to the rule. Here's hoping that changes.
>>
>>26920350
>but this shows that GF can make a non-girly Fairy Pokemon
Clefable,Mr.Mime,Granbull,Mawile,Whimiscott,Florges,Klefkei,Xerneas,Carbink,Diancie etc.
>But Mawile,Florges, and Diancie are feminine!
Who gives a shit. Their designs scream folklore-inspired if anything. Just the more obvious type of fairies.
>>
>>26920477
The vast majority of those are girly, are you high? Only Mr. Mime, Granbull, and Xerneas could be defined as "non girly/cutesy"
Also, being "folklore inspired" doesn't make a design less girly/feminine.
>>
>>26920477
the only ones not feminine are granbull and klefkei
>>
>>26920558
>>
>fairies actually getting good Pokémon
Well I'll be.
>>
>>26920350
I feel like I've seen this Pokemon before... Also, it looks like a Sygiliph in design, so I probably won't like it much...
>>
File: farie.jpg (61 KB, 604x432) Image search: [Google]
farie.jpg
61 KB, 604x432
>>26920558
>Clefable, MR. Mime, Whimicott, and Xerneas(a stag) are girly
You need some glasses
>>26920557
>Also, being "folklore inspired" doesn't make a design less girly/feminine.
It doesn't but they get pass as they make use of the "mythical creature" aspect of the type. Aromatisse is an example of a fairy that has the typing because of femininity.

Also I forgot Togekiss in the non feminine section. Whos literally just a angel blob.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.