[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else get an overwhelming sense of dread by watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tbqfh.png (700 KB, 961x717) Image search: [Google]
tbqfh.png
700 KB, 961x717
Did anyone else get an overwhelming sense of dread by watching this trailer? They literally just revealed 1/12 of the new Pokemon in one go.
>>
if they didn't have a large poke-dex they wouldn't have revealed so many new mons. we're only in july, and we have until nov, and they usually dont show 75% of the dex..
>>
That's implying there'll only be 84 new Pokemon. Not likely.
>>
You're underestimating the amount of pokemon they're giving us this gen. The only reason we only had 70 in 6 was because they needed to make models for every pokemon.
>>
>>26920047

>They literally just revealed 1/12 of the new Pokemon

Citation needed.
>>
>>26920057
They revealed much over half of the kalos dex before the game was released.
>>
Does anyone have access to that XY Pokemon reveal timeline? How many were revealed by July last time?
>>
>>26920047
I couldn't give less of a shit.
They could show all in one go for all I care.
>>
>>26920193

Real Pokémon fans care about it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.