[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck are any of these things? Literally the only ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1467249576439.jpg (200 KB, 578x666) Image search: [Google]
1467249576439.jpg
200 KB, 578x666
What the fuck are any of these things? Literally the only ones that look anywhere near acceptable is Cutiefly and Chargabug, and maybe the Pikachu variant if it wasn't Metal type for zero reason. The rest of them look absolutely horrendous and I can't even tell what they're meant to be. The fish thing is just completely horrible

Jesus christ I preferred Justadog and Owlegg to this.
>>
>>26916713
>"Metal" for no reason
>whole back is covered in spiked metal armor

Also, what's wrong with Vikavolt?
>>
>>26916713
Why couldn't you just post this in the sticky instead of being a faggot and making a pointless thread with your shit opinions?
>>
>>26916713
The tiki warrior is pretty cool.
>>
>>26916757

>if it has spikes it's metal type

it's just another mouse egg, that they put three spikes on and said "it's metal type now"

also I can't tell what the fuck vikavolt is meant to be. A railgun? Not sure a lot of other people who play Pokemon also played Quake
>>
>>26916821
>Quake invented railguns

It's just getting harder and harder to take you seriously.
>>
>>26916713
>metal type
Fuck off.
>>
>>26916830

Well I genuinely don't know the actual origin so if you want to tell me it'll be something new I've learnt today.

When I think 'railgun' I think 'Quake' - does that make me a bad person?
>>
>>26916886
No, it just means you've somehow managed to avoid pretty much every other science fiction story, considering how railguns are pretty common. Not necessarily a bad thing
>>
>>26916821
What, it has 13 spikes and the whole back seems to be covered in a steel-like hide.

Vikavolt is a stag beetle first and foremost. Looks like a wire stripper to me, but a railgun is possible too, it's not like they only appear in Quake.
>>
File: 1465655407727.png (214 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465655407727.png
214 KB, 512x512
>>26916821
>Not sure a lot of other people who play Pokemon also played Quake
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.