[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok hear me out faggots, but as of today, we can comfortably say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 600px-006Charizard-Mega_X.png (232 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-006Charizard-Mega_X.png
232 KB, 600x600
Ok hear me out faggots, but as of today, we can comfortably say that GF has retconned megas out of GEN VII.
They finally fucking realized that the concept never made sense in the first place and that we all realized that it was only a new way to sell toys. It was an abomination, it needed to stop. Fuck, even the supposed syncro evolution makes more sense than pokemon fucking reacting to never-heard-before stones to become stronger.
Plus the all thing was executed badly and it killed cross gen evolution besides the promotional eevee, which is an unforgivable sin.
>>
>there are people who think that Game Freak would ever remove something as major as Mega Evolutions
>not even knowing what "retcon" means
>>
>>26913893
>They didn't show new Megas!!!!
>GF removed Megas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's your (You) and a SAGE.
>>
>>26913893
>Mega Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Alakazam, Gengar, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Aggron, Garchomp, Beedril, Pidgeot, Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, Salamance, Metagross, Lati@as, Rayquaza, Gallade, Diance become regular alternate forms triggered by item. Their bst/ability gets retconned and nerfed if necessary
>The rest become regular evolutions, their bst/ability gets retconned and nerfed if necessary

I would be ok with this.
>>
>>26913893
>as of today
Why? What happened today?
>>
>>26913989
OP is trolling. Don't give him replies.
>>
Retarded OP aside, I really do wish they'd hurry up and show some new megas.
>>
>>26913893
I don't think they will actively delete the megas. But they could make the megas nontransferrable or nonexistent in Gen 7
>>
>>26914035
Megas are not minor like Spiky-eared Pichu.
>>
MEGAS ARE WRONG
MEGAS ARE DONE
MEGAS ARE AN ABOMINATION
WE ROSE
WE WON
NO MORE MEGAS
>>
>>26913957
huh, actually yea that would be ok
>alternate forms triggered by item is practically the same as Mega Evolution though
>>
>>26913893

Here's your (You) OP
>>
>>26913893
They're not ending megas. They are simply no longer the focus of the series.

Megas were revolutionary for the pokemon series in gen 6. Everybody is used to them now. We will see more, but they are not the largest draw to the games now.
>>
>>26913893
kys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.