[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Masuda, I drew that shit with my ruler and pen while I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ggg.jpg (30 KB, 404x415) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
30 KB, 404x415
Hey Masuda, I drew that shit with my ruler and pen while I was drunk
I know it looks nothing like Grubbin but can we make it its evo?
>>
>>26913376
>wanting it to just get bigger
>>
>>26913410
Evos that have nothing in common are far worse than just get bigger
Especially if the base pokemon is nice while the evo is crap
>>
>>26913445
Yes because Butterfree has so much in common with caterpie
>>
>>26913464
They have their shape in common
It doesnt go from round to spiky angle shit
>>
>>26913485
>caterpillar shape = butterfly shape
>>
it actually looks like grubbin's evo, so it's a sick prediction or i'm stupid and it was already revealed yesterday
>>
>>26913485
The base body of Vikavolt has the same rounded, grub-esque shape, it just now has jagged armor.

Also most people could see a design like that coming. Most grubs turn into beetles, and Hawaii is known for it's beetle population. Not to mention, Grubbin had massive mandibles, and a reference to it's electric typing.

It's design flows pretty nicely. The only one that's an odd one out is the middle evolution, but it has a clear inspiration from batteries, so it's not like it was randomly a cubic shape with no reason.
>>
you do know that beetles come from larvae/grubs in real life, right? it's not something they made up for pokemon
>>
Omega Flowey someone was going to say it
>>
do people actually hate vikavolt?
it looks so fucking cool
>>
>>26913604
>Also most people could see a design like that coming. Most grubs turn into beetles, and Hawaii is known for it's beetle population. Not to mention, Grubbin had massive mandibles, and a reference to it's electric typing.

We could guess it'd be a beetle
Not that it'd be a shitshow of edgy angles and that it'd drop the based orange color scheme for dark green garbage
>>
>>26913634
It's looks meh, not awful
What makes it terrible is that it shits all over based Grubbin
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.