[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: genwunners.png (244 KB, 924x526) Image search: [Google]
genwunners.png
244 KB, 924x526
really makes you think...
>>
>>26912018
I like them both. Sue me.
>>
>>26912018
You forgot Delphox in that pic.
>>
One is just a ball (thing that can happen in nature)
The other is a very complex man-made item

One is artificial on its entire line
The other becomes artificial for the second stage only
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70 KB, 243x200
>>26912051
>>
>>26912051
>implying that Charjabug is the middle stage for Grubbin and Vikavolt.

Yeah fuck off and get some proof there m8
>>
>>26912079
bait
>>
File: DSC_32142.jpg (289 KB, 919x657) Image search: [Google]
DSC_32142.jpg
289 KB, 919x657
>>26912018
>>
Ball with eyes

Not a great design, but at least it not a ugly piece of shit.
>>
>>26912079
This.
>>26912086
Kys.
>>
>>26912018
>2 or 3 meh designs
vs
>almost a whole region
>>
>>26912018
It makes you think about how much of a retard you are.
>>
>>26912051
>One is just a ball (thing that can happen in nature)
Is this some sort of abstract bait
>>
One is a MIMIC
The other has no excuse existing
>>
They are both fine though
>>
>>26912018
>Not liking based Bangbus
>>
>>26912109
More like.
>>
>>26912166
>a whole region
For you, a lot of people like theses design and you just don't like them because you have a tree log sitck in the ass>>26912533
>>
What's with retards thinking BangBus is a man-made object?
>>
>>26912051
>The other becomes artificial for the second stage only
No it doesn't you dense idiot.
>>
By the way it's obvious that the abomination is going to be grubbin's evolution, the pokedex entry for grubbin says it is attracted by electricity sources, and the bus is bug/electric, so... it's a pity that grubbin evolves into that, it had a pretty nice design, though the final evolution looks ok
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.