[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fakemon - Challenge Me!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: fgbhgfd.png (3 KB, 231x196) Image search: [Google]
fgbhgfd.png
3 KB, 231x196
I'm Water Trainer, some of you might know me from my fangame "Pokemon Solar Light and Lunar Dark"
It's been a while since I made up any fakemon so I thought I'd come here for fun and see what others think!

What do you want to see as a Pokemon? Comment and add a photo or the name of something, animal, bug, bird, fish, inanimate object etc, you want to see as a fakemon and I'll see if I can make it! I'll do 3 Fakemon at a time, I will only take the serious ones, when I can and I'll post them on this thread :)

Here's an example! (Quality isn't great due to being taken on a phone)

My take on a Coconut Crab (Water/Grass), Snowman (Ice/Ghost) and a Toucan (Normal/Flying)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8xoKNOh.png[/img]
>>
File: dsfvf.png (256 KB, 690x253) Image search: [Google]
dsfvf.png
256 KB, 690x253
oops!
here's the fakemon
>>
>>26911872
lurking!
Could you do a hummingbird moth design?
>>
>>26911885
Really love the fakemon, OP, especially the toucan. I'd love to see a water/flying Flamingo, or a grass/dark Coati. Perhaps a new mon that resembles a shell? Water/???
>>
I will not attempt a Hummingbird moth (Which I had planned to do for my next game), a Flamingo, Coati and a Periwinkle shell Fakemon lol
>>
File: 1499.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1499.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
Do a linsang; it's my favourite animal. Part of the civet family (civets, genets, fossas), usually native to Africa/SE Asia.

Ignore the testicles

As a fellow artfag/poke designer, good job on pinning down the newer pokemon art style. I like how you drew the toucan's beak especially.
>>
Think you could do a Snow Leopard OP? The fluffier the better, and they'd be Ice type naturally.
>>
File: tonto3.jpg (81 KB, 569x580) Image search: [Google]
tonto3.jpg
81 KB, 569x580
>>26912505
For reference, here's is a toucan I tried designing a few yrs ago for /vp/ project. Fun times those were! But I did not nail the pokemon art style.
>>
sorry I was suppose to say NOW I will attempt it haha,

>>26912600
It still looks good, might be more Digimon style than Pokemon style though, still looks great
>>
So why did you get butthurt and give up on DA/the fangames? Because some people said mean things or something? Come on man, who gives a fuck. Don't let others decide for you what you want/don't want to do.
Keep on truckin', don't let your talent go to waste.
>>
File: ifr.jpg (11 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
ifr.jpg
11 KB, 200x255
I realize this will sound edgy as fuck but I thought an Ifrit fakemon would be cool. Obviously the design would have to be toned down [perhaps a cute, minimalistic base form that evolves into a stronger looking guy] for it to work as a Pokemon
>>
File: df.png (447 KB, 918x375) Image search: [Google]
df.png
447 KB, 918x375
Here are the fakemon from the listed animals you guys wanted, they would look better and more more detailed with colour but meh I'm lazy.

Lingsang (Poke name Lingsurge) Pokemon would be an Electric type, the stripes on it's tail would light up when it attacks.

The Snow Leopard (Poke name Kittic) is a kitten then it would evolve and look more sleek and menacing, it would be an Ice Type.

The Flamingo (Poke name Flamwingo) would be the Normal/Flying type.

The Coati (Poke name Cuati - like Cutie) would be a Grass/Dark type

Hummingbird Moth (Poke name Hummble) would be Bug/Fairy.

the Seashell (Poke name Shelwinkle) would be a pure Water type.
>>
>>26913441
Other than the linsang these all look like official designs, good jerb
>>
>>26913284
I left DA due to theft and the attacks I was getting from people when I tried defending my work, I had enough so quit DA and not posting anything that can actually be used in other games, I had enough so quit DA, the game is still being worked on, we're not far from releasing the final game, all the fakemon have been given new sprites etc and added in new Pokemon too. I'm not gone, just gone from DA :)
>>
>>26913441
Those all look amazing OP!
>>
>>26913468
Thanks, I'm drawing these straight from mind to paper haha most of these would look a lot more detailed and better if I actually focused more on them
>>
POST MORE IDEAS! I feel like making heaps lol
>>
>>26913819
I'm an animal nerd and can give you a whole bunch of "obscure" animals for ideas if you like:
>fanaloka (doglike civet)
>broad-striped mongoose
>ringtail
>wolf's guenon (cat monkey)
>hyrax
>water chevrotain (cute)
>dikdik (CUTE)
>jaguarundi
>pallas cat
>that one type of bat that's basically a cotton ball
>>
>>26913819
a pomeranian
>>
>>26913899
Hondurin bat, anon. They're perfect.
>>
>>26913486
Well it's good to hear you're still working. I just don't like it when people lose motivation or give up doing what they like because some people don't approve or whatever.

As for this thread, how about a wendigo fakemon? I'm asking because I'm in the process of making one myself but I have no idea what I'm doing or how how to turn something so creepy and gruesome into something that actually looks like a pokemon (and isn't super edgy). I'd love to see how you'd do it.
>>
>>26912600
B-blue?
>>
File: IMG_20160627_165010.jpg (2 MB, 4328x2952) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_165010.jpg
2 MB, 4328x2952
>>26913486
Hey bro, I'll talk to you in discord ;)
>>
>>26913819
bobbit worm
>>
>>26913819
also a goblin shark
>>
and a long horn beetle
>>
File: 004 (7).jpg (53 KB, 595x551) Image search: [Google]
004 (7).jpg
53 KB, 595x551
>>26912600

My toucan.
>>
>>26913819
Evolve the leopard
>>
Psychic type Dolphins
>>
File: sdfg.png (354 KB, 555x427) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.png
354 KB, 555x427
>>26913899
There were really hard to do since most of them look so plain so there wasn't much to go in in terms of design but I made a couple of them.

(left to right)

Bobbit Worm (Poke name Wobbit LOL) Water/Bug, would be a Diglett like Pokemon expect it can come out of the ground.

Pallas Cat (Poke name Purralas) Normal/Ice Type, Pallas made me think Palace so it would have a fancy and posh personality.

Dikdik (Poke name Paddik) Grass type, I don't know, it's all I could come up with...

Hyrax (Poke name Hyrox) Rock/Normal Type, I don't know about this one either...

Pomeranian (Poke name Pomerpom LOL) Normal type, desu it just looks like a normal looking dog haha

Next up is the Goblin Shark and Longhorned Beetle, send me more ideas :)
>>
>>26915053
Anon who requested the Pomeranian here, he's absolutely adorable, thank you!

If you don't plan on using him for anything, would it be alright if I used the design for a fangame project that I'm working on? If not, then I completely understand
>>
>>26915053
Bottom two are really plain yeah, pretty much just a cartoon hyrax and pom, but the top three are all pretty amazing. I love the bobbit worm, the way you drew it makes it look very gen 1. I think it's the eyes? Dikdik also looks very nice, would use.
Still hoping for that wendigo fakemon (>>26914103)!
>>
>>26915336

That's fine, I don't really have any plans on using it.
>>
>>26915394
the bottom 2 I couldn't think of anything to make them stand out haha, then again Nekkoala just looks like a cartoon Koala ;)

As for a Wendigo, I'll need time to think of a good design for it.
>>
>>26915464
Thanks, much appreciated!
>>
>>26911872
Drawed this one time for a kid at the hospital, it'll be funny to see it in a real game ^^
It's a dead sardine who got into a sardine soft toy and became a ghost sardine soft toy!
>>
Holy shit you're alive? Dude, you should make a discord server or something for Fakemon, let people who also design fakemon join so they can get feedback, give feedback or just chat.
>>
>>26916051
yes, I didn't die lol.
I don't know what discord server is...haha
I made this thread for people to give me animals/objects etc to make into fakemon, to see what I can make from it, like a challenge, it's not really a "rate my fakemon design" thread lol.
>>
Make a clover legendary fakemon, fairy dragon type, based on references to 4chan and MLP.
>>
>>26916201
Oh so you left the fakemon group zerudez made? I didn't know. Sorry
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.