[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots ready for 4 months of crazy shit? My guess is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1467271436461.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1730) Image search: [Google]
1467271436461.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1730
You faggots ready for 4 months of crazy shit?

My guess is that the next big shit they'll be giving us is a "Tour of Melemele"
>showing off the grubbin evos
>showing pikaclone, cutiefly, etc that's in the grass
>the fish that can be caught on the coast
>somehow Drampa fits into this despite it looking like a final evo
>ends with them showing Tepukoko as the guardian of Melemele
If we're lucky, they may also throw in the first gym.

And likely they'll end with "Next month, check in as we move to the next island!"
Each month we'll hit up a new island and get a batch of new mons.
>July - Melemele
>August - 2nd island
>September - 3rd island
>October - 4th island
>November - game releases
>>
File: 1450679470921.gif (372 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1450679470921.gif
372 KB, 499x281
>when someone gets a legit copy of Sun and Moon early
>>
Sounds like fun, I'd enjoy it.
>>
>>26911829
Drampa is like Darmanitan - Everyone thought it looks like basic mon while it was 1st stage. I'm sure Drampa will have evo.
>>
>>26911873
>They do nothing but attention whore on Reddit
>Nintendo takes down the thread
>User stops playing and starts crying
>His local gameshop gets sued by Nintendo
>The only leaker /vp/ gets is a high tier autist who catches a Drampa and starts cumming on his 3DS
>>
>>26911873
Nah, that'll be like start of November at best.
But it won't matter, cause they'll keep us in plenty of stock of new mons till then to sate the beasts.

>>26911908
I fully expect it to have pre-evolutions, but I don't see grandpa evolving himself.
>>
So all the Americans are now awake? Man, you had luck that the league is today.
>>
>>26911829
So they will show us the whole fucking game once more?
>>
>>26911908
>inb4 ghost/dragon skeleton dragon evo
>>
>>26912455
I have money on yes.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.