[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell did they think it's fucking okay? They literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: gen 7 pokemon.jpg (45 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
gen 7 pokemon.jpg
45 KB, 736x414
Why the hell did they think it's fucking okay?
They literally all look like utter trash aside from two

How can we have such terrible designs after the promising quality the Grubbin, Yungoos and Pikipek reveal gave us?

Yes, I mad
>>
>coolest cocoon stage yet
>badass electric stag beetle
>flying joltik
>electric hedgehog that actually utilizes the electric fur needle thing jolteon is known for
>regal old chinese dragon
>okay the fish is pretty bad but I think that's the point
>bird totem god

best gen yet so far
>>
twitter is trashing them. only you faggots think there good. Masuda is killing the designs
>>
>>26910728
>coolest cocoon stage yet
>badass electric stag beetle

You serious fagget?
Grubbin was amazing: nice design, great color scheme...
And they turn into into a green battery and some weird zigzag beetle shaped like druddigon?
That's among the worst waste of potential in the entire franchise
>>
Literally all of these are better than Yungoos

Even the fish
>>
>>26910826
>doesnt know how insects work
>>
>>26910859
Are you retarded?
They could have made the usual cocoon stuff without fucking up the color scheme and designs
>>
>>26910752
>twitter
lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.