[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the entire sixth generation of Pokémon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528 KB, 1920x1080
This is the entire sixth generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>26908380
So? Gen. II only had three games.
>>
>>26908380
ok
>>
>>26908380
Gen 7 will most likely only have SM.
>>
>>26908401

Nope.
>>
>>26908380
Do some people include other games such as the Dungeon games?
>>
>>26908406
Yeppers.
>>
>>26908409

That's not part of the main-games series.
>>
>>26908390

I
RGB

II
GSC

III
RSE & FRLG

IV
DPPt & HGSS

V
BW & BW2

VI
XY & ORAS

VII
SM & ?
>>
>>26908414

7th generation of Pokémon could have Pokémon Pearl and Diamond remake.
>>
I think we need to stop thinking about them as generations the way we do. That is the 6th Generation of Creatures but SM is most likely a continuation of the story from XY. RG and GS pokemon are the same story so are story gen 1 games. RS is gen 3 creatures gen 2 story. This becomes convoluted fast but I think it is important that we note that SM and XY are linked just as closely as RG and GS were when we talk about them
>>
File: Squirtle Thumbs up.gif (292 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Squirtle Thumbs up.gif
292 KB, 500x335
>>26908419
Well obviously, that didn't need to be said. Still they were released during a certain a generation. Those games will contain some of that current generations Pokemon.
>>
>>26908443
this
>>
>>26908428
>Pokémon Pearl and Diamond remake
stop with this meme
>>
>>26908426
nothing. They don't need to. S&M is backwards compatible, you can play every game on the 3ds. Mostly they'll make a new console.
>>
>forgetting SM
>>
>>26908380
Yeah and it's fucking sad. Why should anyone be happy about that? "Oh because 6th gen was bad" really? Why the fuck wouldn't you want it to be better?? This fucking site has some people who just piss me off with their stupid line of though of "me me me me me", but that's what we all get with America being the leader or reproduction in the english language.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.