[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grass - Grass and Bug >Fire >Water - Water and Ice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>Grass - Grass and Bug
>Fire
>Water - Water and Ice
>Psychic - Psychic, Ghost, and Poison
>Fighting - Fighting, Rock, and Ground
>Darkness - Dark
>Metal - Steel
>Dragon
>Fairy
>Colorless - Normal and Flying

Should the TCG split Rock and Ground off from the Fighting type and make them the "Earth" type?
>>
>>26906605
Yeah they should
I mean they just added the Dragon type but I saw a Zygarde themed card box and there was a fucking Fighting type Zygarde

Dont really understand why Poison is under Psychic either, I think it'd make more sense under Dark
>>
If poison and psychic are the same thing and ground and fighting are the same then by technicality could a fighting type like Machoke do super effective damage against an Arbok?
>>
>>26906927
In theory yes, in practice no because the TCG typically gives Poison-types a Psychic weakness.
You do get shit like Heatran taking SE damage from Glalie and the like, though.
>>
>>26906605
why did Poison become Psychic when it spun off of Grass?
>>
>>26907087
because purple.
>>
>>26907116
that's not a good enough reason
>>
>>26907126
But "because green" is a good enough reason to make bugs weak to fire.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.