[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not catching them all How do you fuck up this badly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: go.png (199 KB, 585x437) Image search: [Google]
go.png
199 KB, 585x437
>not catching them all

How do you fuck up this badly?
>>
>>26905590

very very badly.
>>
The first 150 are the only ones a wide population knows.

And then marril and rayquaza and some other ones that were pushed.
>>
>>26905590
What does the rest of the article say?

That headline just screams 'clickbait'
>>
>>26905590
doesn't matter. Since day 1 I knew pokemon Go was shit.
I really couldn't understand how real fans could want it. Regular folks I can imagine, nostalgiafags and such... but not you guys
>>
that "game" looks and plays like shit.
so any news on it does not even matter.
>>
>>26905590
>only 100 Pokemon at launch
>can't even catch all 151 of the Kanto Pokemon
They've dropped the ball so hard with this project, it tunneled into the earth's core and burned up.
>>
>>26905627
Wide population = the cucks that think because they are over 15 they need to stop playing a game
>>
>>26905590
>Not catching them all
>Implying an entirely diffrent battle system with only two moves, catching more of the same pokemon to evolve it, the team/gym system and overall design aren't the biggest problems
Who ever was in charge of this needs to be fired. All you had to do was port the combat from the main series games and make it easy to battle but instead it's some overcomplicated mess that not even the people making memes about it will want to play
>>
>>26905904
you won't believe what niantic ceo has to say about pokemon go!
>>
>>26906231
Wow I havent been keeping up with Go news because I really dont care but that all sounds awful
>>
>>26906494
It's literally just Ingress with Pokemon.
Portals are now gyms as underwhelming as it is it's not the mess that anon says it is.
>>
>>26906231
>battle system with only two moves
Disgusting.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 310x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 310x240
I don't want to catch them all
>>
>>26906623
MODS
>>
File: 1464475297033.jpg (502 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1464475297033.jpg
502 KB, 560x560
>>26906623
Good knowin you m8
>>
>>26905590
Does that mean this game is banned and off-topic?
>>
>>26905590
Good. Now GO threads are bannable.

Hopefully Phox and threads like it are next.
>>
>>26905590
Because it would be financially impossible for someone to catch every single Pokemon in this game, not only would you need to buy the Poke Balls to evolve a majority of Pokemon but you would also need to buy plane tickets and buy a TON of gas in order to be able to achieve such a feat. That's not good for anyone's wallet.
>>
>>26905590
They have no clue about what people like in pokemon
There are no trainer battles either
>>
>>26905930
Since day 1? Because Pokemon in real life.

Dropped that shit like a hot potato when you didn't need to battle wild Pokemon.

Dropped even further when you couldn't actually battle wild Pokemon at all.

Went further downhill from there, and now >>26905590 is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>26906174
>Anybody who doesn't keep playing Pokemon into adulthood is a genwunner! REEEEEEEE
Stop this autistic meme.
>>
File: sneaky pebbles.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sneaky pebbles.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
my 99.9% normie friends who played pokemon back in the day are convinced that this is going to be amazing
>>
>>26907726
>normies
>eat shit up
pick both
>>
>>26905590
Good. Pokemon GO discussion will be banned on /vp/.
>>
Apparently it's to "Catch Them Together". You're not going to be able to catch every Pokemon unless you do a lot of travelling. This will be more true when they add trading and more gens to the game in later updates.
>>
>>26905590
So does this mean that every Niantic employee is banned from 4chan?
>>
>>26906573
It actually could have been a good simple system. Look at the Rumble games. But instead you only really have one attack, plus a special attack you have to build an energy meter for and charge up to use.
>>
>>26906174
yup.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.