[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/vp/ will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: rare pokemon.png (2 MB, 2012x2256) Image search: [Google]
rare pokemon.png
2 MB, 2012x2256
>/vp/ will defend this
>>
>>26905467
>inb4 the rest of the dex is stuff people never catch, and then 110+ new Pokémon
>>
>>26905467
>Spheal is in
Instant 10/10. If we can obtain it early then the games will become the best ever.
>>
What is this?
>>
Wait have we actually seen some of these pokemon in Alola yet

Like Squirtle??

Anyways maybe I'll use a Walrein on my team I like Walrein
>>
Am I the only one lost here? Did I miss something from staying out of /vp/ these weeks?
>>
>>26905498
>Anyways maybe I'll use a Walrein on my team I like Walrein
I love you. No homo though.
>>
>>26905508
These have appeared on trailers, except for the Squirtle, Machop, Staryou, Horsea and Chinchou line. Those appeared in the concept art from the first trailer. Honestly don't see anything wrong if these are in the game, it looks like a great selection so far.
>>
>Last time you can catch Meowth/Persian without Friend Safari is Soul Silver
>>
>>26905527
Oh yeah right I forgot about like

The Blastoise fire truck
>>
File: 1464890342061.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1464890342061.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>26905467
>implying old gen Pokemon isn't rare to Alola itself and the people just see them as rare

Nigger, EVERY region/game's Pokemon is considered rare to the people that live in that specific region.
>>
>>26905467
Well, Pikachu is not THAT common. Only Ash and other 4 people in the series has one Pikachu.

>inb4 b-but the group of Pikachu in that forest where Ash almost leaves Pikachu.

They are almost ALL of the Pikachu in Kanto.

Also, Pikachu has an encounter rate of 5% in the Viridian Forest.
>>
>>26905542
Oh wow, that is true. Can always breed persian tho.
>>
>>26905542
Probably won't be able to catch it here either. The Meowth in the trailer is your mom's pet that she brought with her before you moved to Alola.
>There is now a literal "my mom's cat" in the game
Meme magic is real.
>>
rock types are dicks anyhow at least Butterfree is in
>>
>>26905542
You Can find Persian on one of the mirage islands, which technically you don't need to connect to another person to get. It just makes it easier to get one that way.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 280x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 280x410
>>26905467
>9 dex slots taken by Eevee and it's evolutions
>again
this triggers me more than anything else in that post
>>
File: 1462956638278.gif (747 KB, 408x172) Image search: [Google]
1462956638278.gif
747 KB, 408x172
>>26905555
Quadilicious
>>
>>26905608
>Being triggered by Eevee
>When it's the fucking king of in game team building
I like having the option to get an Eevee in game because it can fit on any playthrough in whichever way, shape or form you want it. Do people shit on it just because it's a popular Pokemon?
>>
>>26905608
>>26905679
Eevee is dope fwm
>not counting the new eeveelution for a whopping 10 slots
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.