[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so.... history repeats itself yet again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: anal penetration.jpg (259 KB, 676x677) Image search: [Google]
anal penetration.jpg
259 KB, 676x677
so....
history repeats itself yet again
>>
>>26903522
What the fuck is this shit
>>
>>26903529
back in the day, people were retarded enough to think kalos would be connected to unova
now they do the same shit with alola being connected to kalos
>>
>>26903529
People thought that in the postgame of XY you could go to the Unova region because when you align both maps they share some similarities.
>>
>>26903522
I always thought of this as retarded.
>>
>>26903522
Rivers don't work that way
>>
>>26903568
it is
same as gen 6.5 fags who believe we are going back to kalos
>>
>>26903661
At least there is a reason to revisit Kalos. This is literally grasping at straws
>>
>>26903747
which one
>>
>>26903522

>no USA, you are the France

and then I woke up
>>
>>26903747
2bh there's still a reason to revisit Unova - I still my my original Dragon, no matter how silly it is. But we definitely shouldn't be getting it as a post-game region revisit.

bw3 when
>>
>Kalos is actually Quebec
>>
>>26903522
lol at rivers with both ends in the ocean
>>
>>26903765

Zygarde-complete is the original dragon.
>>
>>26903772
>Kalos is actually the UK
>>
>>26903765
BW2 remakes Delta Episode.
>>
>>26903906
What does this mean
>>
>>26903522
Since I don't think the Pokemon world is the same as the real one, I don't find this impossible.
>>
>>26905803
But it is.
>>
>>26905874
Not the reviews shit, just Unova being a little below Kalos
>>
>>26905894
*rivers
>>
Looking at the map of Kalos

Its really vague and misrepresents how the place looks in the actual game

Like the tower of mastery is conntected by a beach and on the same level as the beach, but its an elevated island in the map

Couriway town on the map is literally just the train station, and the route before it is way more curved than it should be etc etc

And whats with the rivers literally bisecting mountains
>>
>>26905803

did you forget about the images from Arceus event?
>>
>>26905919
I think the Pokemon world is just a smaller version of our own
>>
File: Hoothoot_Pokédex_entry_(3).png (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
Hoothoot_Pokédex_entry_(3).png
7 KB, 240x160
>>26905941
Read this Pokédex entry closely.
>>
>>26905963
a tiny version of our solar system
which is how you can navigate all of NYC in less than 10 minutes in the Pokemon world
>>
>>26905919
I'm not gonna get into a hundred comment debate where neither of us convinces the other.

But stuff like the sizes of the regions, the guy who said he "swam" from Hoenn to Kalos, and the fact that real world locations are being phased out of the games (kept in FRLG but not in ORAS) makes me believe it's not. If you disagree, that's cool.
>>
>>26905994

I wouldn't take navigate all of NYC in less than 10 minutes as canon.

Pokémon Earth is actually bigger than you think it is.
>>
>>26905963
fuck off richard
>>
>>26906089

ok.
>>
>>26906056
What does that have to do with anything?

Im not talking the region's in game sizes, but what Itd be scaled to be.

For example, Unova would be much much larger than New York. It can't then fit in New York's place without every single place a rounding changing to accommodate it, and so on, to the point where the would would be completely different anyways. And that's just one region.
>>
>>26906113
*world would
>>
>>26905941
There's an entire region based off Phoenix goddamn Arizona, and considering Regions are essentially countries, even when they're just based off parts of countries (or even parts of states) I think its safe to say the Pokemon world is a whole lot bigger.
>>
>>26906113

I see.
>>
>>26906161
I'll be honest. Someone just "getting" whatvim trying to say normally has caught me off guard
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.