[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys use to keep track of your EV training/IV's/Other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: A25Tk2g.jpg (994 KB, 800x8234) Image search: [Google]
A25Tk2g.jpg
994 KB, 800x8234
What do you guys use to keep track of your EV training/IV's/Other BS? I keep a small notebook to fill up with data but thinking of moving it over to an excel spreadsheet
>>
>>26902911
Are you asking for our permission? You do that, make a spreadsheet.
>>
>>26902952
No, I just wanted to know what people here use to keep track of things. I'd switch to spreadsheets regardless.
>>
>>26902911
I just use the Showdown/PO teambuilder and fill everything exactly as it is in-game. If I forget or accidentally delete the team from my computer I either use the reset bag or go to the CFW Pokebank to check my Pokemon stats manually.
>>
I just assume everything has max IVs unless specified otherwise

EVs I don't record. I can usually tell what they are just by looking at what nature and moves the pokemon has. Otherwise if it needs a complicated spread I'll just clear its EVs and do it again with my powersaves

Hidden power type is usually obvious
>>
Spreadsheet is the way to go. I use it for keeping track of many things in my game. Got most of my battle ready pokemon listed on it. Makes it easier to see what I have on hand. Usually got a few sheets on the go so I record EVs while training or keep track of what TMs I need to get. So you'll probably find even more uses for it than just EV recording.
>>
Unless you're using an older game, can't you see EVs from a pokemon's super training screen?

I mean, I know it isn't an exact number, but at least for me, u only ever use 252, 176, 80, and 4 EVs for any given allotment, and it isn't hard to tell which is which. I used to use 128/124 splits, which MIGHT have had some chance of being confused, but ultimately cut it out when I realized you might as well focus on physical defense for singles and special for doubles, unless a mon specifically calls for elsewise.

As far as IVs go, if you're using it, it should be bred <or hacked> to be a 31, 0, or inconsequential, barring HP, which could be recorded however or just memorized, depending on how often you actually put HP on your mons.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.