[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which do you prefer and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
Which do you prefer and why?
>>
Neither, they aren't canon.
>>
>>26902720
They're too challenging to be canon, huh?

Also

>caring about pokemon canon and lore
>ever
>>
Gale of Darkness is superior in basically every way but Colosseum is not a bad game by any definition.

>>26902720
They absolutely are. And that doesn't matter either way, autismio.
>>
>GameCube games
>>
>>26902748
>hating on the best nintendo console ever
>>
I liked them both a lot because of the focus on gen 2 mons after getting all my GSC Pokémon stuck in those games. Thanks game freak.
But probably Gale of Darkness.
>>
>>26902739
>not made by Game Freak, thus not mainline games
>canonical
>>
>>26902766
TPCi determines canon, not GF. One day GF will cease to be the developers, but the canon will go on.
>>
>>26902766
You're like the fucking Toriyama fags
>>
>>26902770
>TPCi disobeying TPC
>TPC is owned by GF, Ninty, and Creatures
>>
I would have to say Colosseum. Every single time I've played the game I went out and 100% the game, and got Ho-Oh. My personal best for beating Evice I think was 6:48, and the last time I touched the game and saw the save data it was at 48:48 with 48 Snagged and 48 Purified.

I only did play through Gale of Darkness once. Even though it was an excellent game.
>>
XD
>>
>>26902921
get out reddit
>>
>>26902775
Toryiama ruined anime and manga for decades with his sameface; it's the reason I won't play dragon quest.
>>
>>26902709
Pokémon Stadium 2. Best Generation, mini-games, battles with cool 3d models, gym stages, Earl's Academy, can play and trade GB games.
>>
>>26902980
Mobile Stadium in Japan
>>
>>26902709
Gale of Darkness
More shadow moves
Battle Bingo/CDs(Metronome Cup)
Eevee Starter with all five evelutions available
>>
>>26902951
Every other anime out there uses the same artstyle as the other, and the guy who uses one of the most unique and recognizable artstyles out there is the one ruining anime and manga?
>>
>>26902761
LITERALLY FUCKING THIS
>>
>>26903055
Dubs confirm EcksDee for best
>>
I need more Pokemon games where I can steal Pokemon
>>
>>26903153
>I need more edgy games
ftfy
>>
File: 1466096554062.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466096554062.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>26903161
>stealing Pokemon
>edgy
>Not wanting to play as Team Rocket
>>
>>26903153

It's not edgy if you steal pokemon.

It's edgy when you steal pokemon, beat up three unarmed children, steal candy from a baby, and want to cause the deaths of billions of people you've never met.

It's like how Shadow the Hedgehog was the choice between the forces of good and being a complete asshole.
>>
>>26902709
both were pretty fun just that the characters were ugly as sin
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.