[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List all no-filler episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ash.jpg (68 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
68 KB, 1038x576
List all no-filler episode.
>>
Well if there is about 934+ Pokemon episodes, it'd probably take a good week to figure out which specific shows are filler.
>>
>>26902280

That sounds like a lot of effort, so no. Just look it up yourself.
>>
Probably all the episodes where they don't catch a new Pokemon, where there are no gym battles, no rival battles, and no leagues.
>>
>implying the entire show isn't a filler
>>
>>26902280
The anime did not follow the story of any manga, so there are no episodes to fill in the time between a manga's chapters' release.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wRWyhXkL4x5x7vgBXS-HAa3MKhD2gODGEezVn9e_OOU/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>26902452
Some really weird choices here. I'd have thought anything from the games gets a pass, yet the author has skipped the St. Anne three parter because the trade is undone. There are a few examples of "the next episode explains it well" but surely that's not the point? Ash expositing why he's in the Orange Archipelago is surely worse than seeing it. Show don't say, after all.
>>
>>26902280
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Timeline_of_events_in_the_anime#Original_series
>>
>>26902280
AFAIK there is a guy on Serebii who made a list for XY.
>>
>>26902416
You know what he means faggot
>>
>>26902615
It's pretty blatantly written by someone that hasn't seen most of the series at all and is just looking shit up in a guide. It's such a retarded list it feels like a troll.
>if a Pokemon evolves during the last 10 seconds of an otherwise filler, it's a must match episode
>if a Gym battle is a two-parter, the first half is filler because Ash didn't get the badge until the second half
>if someone not named Ash catches/evolves/ins something it's filler because they're not Ash
It hurts to read.
>>
>Start watching X&Y shortly after it came out
>Put the series down around episode 30, whenever Korrina's arc to handle mega-evolution concludes
>Did this because I had caught up with the current episodes and didn't like having to wait a week to watch a new episode
>Figure I'll pick it back up when there's more stuff to watch

>Time passes
>Hear people talking about the tournament and Satoshi maybe winning for once
>Oh shit, I never did watch anything after that
>Frantically watching episodes to catch up
>Set a goal for three episodes a day in addition to my other daily goals, on episode 58 now

Hopefully I can catch up before too long. I thought about trying to skip unimportant episodes, but things like >>26903073 make me reconsider.
>>
>>26903162
Yeah, that list is complete horseshit, don't use it.
>>
>>26903162
>on episode 58 now
There's very little filler from that point on.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-12-18h32m43s110.png (980 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-12-18h32m43s110.png
980 KB, 1280x720
Honestly, the XY filler is done really well. There are very few episodes I objectively didn't enjoy and I only skipped a single episode (the stupid dance/ball thing).
>>
File: Smug and loving it.jpg (68 KB, 599x544) Image search: [Google]
Smug and loving it.jpg
68 KB, 599x544
>>26903211
That episode was amazing.
>>
>>26902280
>Filler
But it doesn't follow a manga storyline and thus has no filler episodes that would be used to let the manga catch up.
Did you maybe mean episodes where nothing happens, or perhaps non-"plot" related episodes?
>>
>>26903162
I used this list to catch up: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?639382-Non-Filler-XY-Series-Episode-List
>>
>>26903444
That one has issues too.
>>
>>26903447
I watched all the episodes listed, including the non-essentials and recommended fillers. So I might have missed out on 20 or so episodes. Didn't feel I missed out on anything important.
>>
>>26902280

1. Watch all the episodes in Kanto and Orange Islands.
2. For Johto: Watch the captures, gym battles, Charizard's goodbye, and from beginning of Whirl Cup onward is becomes pretty non-filler.
3. AG and DP are good, so I'd pick and choose which episodes to not watch.
4. Skip BW. It'll make you want to bang your head.
5. XY is good. Majority of episodes are worth watching. Pick and choose again. You can use >>26903444 if you have a time crunch.
>>
>>26903073
Let's also not forget that some filler episodes also are pretty god tier and memorable even if Ash doesn't catch/evolve anything.
Some of my favorites are technically "filler".
>>
How about we just list episodes that are not filler in any way?

I'll start: Attack of the Prehistoric Pokemon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.