[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she from Alola?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: fFqkPT2.jpg (342 KB, 800x702) Image search: [Google]
fFqkPT2.jpg
342 KB, 800x702
Is she from Alola?
>>
>>26900558
Probably.
>>
>>26900558
I sure hope so. Would provide some nice world-building to have already-established characters tie in to future regions.
>>
If they don't at least mention her or some relatives of her, it'll be wasted potential

I imagine she could appear as the leader of some Dance festival, saying she's on a break from being an Elite in another far off region
>>
>>26900558
Hopefully
>>
>>26900558
A little off-topic but I was trying to catch a Chimecho on Mt. Pyre summit and I triggered a little cutscene because Phoebe was there talking to some gravestones

She asked me if i was here to train or mourn and then she walked off so I thought that was a cool little worldbuilding thing
Havent really run into anything else like this so I was wondering if there were more little cutscenes like this
>>
DEEPEST LORE
>>
File: POKEMONSUNMOONCAST_.png (69 KB, 251x171) Image search: [Google]
POKEMONSUNMOONCAST_.png
69 KB, 251x171
yes and she's ash's new companion
>>
>>26903524
There are. I think there's a thing with Winnona on top of Mauvile where she's on top of that tower that a bird Pokemon is usually perched on.
>>
Well, seeing as Surge isn't from Unova, and Fantina isn't from Kalos, or at least the games never implied that, i doubt they'll do anything different with Phoebe
shame, though
>>
>>26903986
Some of the thugs in Mauville's restautant mention that Glacia comes to go wild on some ramen but she's never there. Only a few leaders and e4 have world building character
>>
>>26906262
>surge from unova
>fantina from kalos
Explain?
>>
why doesnt she just go nude
>>
>>26903962
>Scolipede
No thanks.
>>
>>26906262
Fantina is Melissa in Japan and speaks English. Her being from Kalos makes no sense.

Surge is from Unova, though. He's the lightning American.
>>
>>26903962
Nice fakemon.
>>
>>26900558

No.
>>
>>26906309
surge is not from unova.
>>
>>26906324

Pokémon is rated "E for everyone"
>>
>>26906338

Unova =/= full America.
>>
>Surge
>not Unova
F3 "Unova"
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lt._Surge
>>
>>26903524
I remember Fame Checker was some nice world building, and if gym leaders could appear at certain times like they did in HGSS, it would also be neat.

Maybe see Brawly at a beach area somewhere in Alola?
>>
>>26906309
Lt. Surge is canonically referred to as an American

Fantina speaks French in the english version but not in the Japanese ones
>>
>>26906820
Fame Checker is a Key Item in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.