[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, I outknowledged bulbapedo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: eriously igger.jpg (126 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
eriously igger.jpg
126 KB, 1152x864
>The mother and her daughter are two minor characters that first appeared at the beginning of Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mother_and_daughter

They actually first appear in the OS anime, pic related
>>
They just look like generic non-characters
nothing to tie them with anyone at all
>>
>>26899969
So then post it on Bulbapedo and revel in the accolades.
>>
No one cares.
>>
>>26899969
Why do these characters have a page?
>>
Same shit happens with the guy who sells Magikarps. He did a cameo appearance without a moustache when he traded something for a Shiny Magikarp in the RSE Anime.
>>
>>26900505
They'll never acknowledge it. You have to be part of their Archaic buttkissing inner circle of blogposting to affect anything on their wiki.
>>
I wanna fug the daughter
she so cute
>>
Bulbapedo's anime sections are mostly run by a small handful of elitists that think they know a lot more than they actually do. It's pretty awful.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.