[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why is Bonnie so sexual? She isn't. You are projecting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: HNI_0024.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0024.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>Why is Bonnie so sexual?

She isn't. You are projecting your own lust onto her.

IRL something like >>26887155 would all but destroy Bonnie's heart and soul. Girls AND boys who are exploited by their relatives have a heavy baggage that they can never cast off by themselves. Drug use, addictions, dysfunction, mental illness... all commonplace in adults who were molested or raped by older siblings, uncles, parents, etc.

It takes years of therapy in order for these people to have any kind of a normal relationship ever again... if ever. Some never make it.
>>
>>26887662
What are you replying to?
>>
>>26887662
THHHISSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>26887679
A deleted thread filled with pics of Clemont raping Bonnie.
>>
>>26887662
and who cares?
she's not real
>>
its a cartoon
>>
>>26887716
if the supposed rapist isn't old enough to be consentient, can it be considered rape? are they also raping themselves? and what do you call it?
>>
>>26887716
Holy shit.
I must be lucky for not seeing it.
>>
File: pooplio4.jpg (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pooplio4.jpg
167 KB, 800x600
>>26887662
>>
>>26887838
Jesus Christ this board has a lot of shitposting.
>>
>>26887716
>raping
How can be rape if they're related? That's just incest.
>>
>>26887810
It's still rape, it's just that when children rape other children there is often zero justice for the one violated. Adults can be found out eventually... no one expects child rapists.

Human beings aren't born good, we need to be taught how to be good. Ask any honest parent - as soon as children learn to speak, they begin to lie to cover their own ass.

But that's beside the point. We guard children's innocence not because they are perfect angels, but because that is the only way they can have a chance at growing and maturing correctly.

My baby sister was molested by her older sister when they were younger than 12. Baby sister's struggled ever since. Other sister had her share of pain too. I've seen it firsthand. I didn't even know this happened until this year... it took her 16 years to admit that this happened.
>>
>>26887982
Not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>26887750
/thread
>>
>>26887662
>>26887991
Relax dude, it's a cartoon. If those pics were real I would have been disturbed just like you but they weren't and that's what matters. There's a big difference between fantasy and reality.
>>
File: HNI_0015.jpg (10 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0015.jpg
10 KB, 217x250
>>26888147
Yes. It's just fantasy. But tomorrow's actions are born from today's rationalizations and desires.

Maybe I overreact at times. Maybe I get upset. But what pisses me off far more than the artwork are the approving comments that follow. People feeding their degeneracy by urging others to approve what they desire. That's the insidious heart of evil.

Why the fuck do I keep coming back to 4chan? It's like trying to look away from a burning house.
>>
>>26888316
What is the point in playing morality police on 4chan of all places?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 410x229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 410x229
>>
>>26888339
Because you were all lied to. Anonymity never was an excuse to do anything wrong.

Sometimes I scream truth into the darkness. I wish someone had the testicular fortitude to say NOT ON MY WATCH when I was being tormented by sick fucks. I don't even care if every good thing I ever said on 4chan falls on deaf ears... my conscience can rest, knowing that I at least tried to shake some sense into some rotting minds.

Wake up.
>>
>>26888339
We aren't bored
>>
>>26888433
>Wake up.

Actual lol. For the record, I agree posting that shit is fucked up.
But stop trying to act all high and mighty on a glorified Taiwanese scat message forum.
>>
>>26887662
>Girls AND boys who are exploited by their relatives have a heavy baggage that they can never cast off by themselves. Drug use, addictions, dysfunction, mental illness... all commonplace in adults who were molested or raped by older siblings, uncles, parents, etc.
People who believe this have no sense of how common molestation is. If all the people who were molested as children develop terrible disorders and can't have normal relationships without years of therapy then you would have a huge portion of the population affected. That is not the case however. Of course if you were violently raped against your will you will have some issues. Violence is violence. It doesn't if you are 8 or 80, getting violently raped is going to scar you. In my ignorance I can't see how a child getting the shit beat out of them is much different then a child getting forcibly raped. Sex is not violence. Getting your tidbits fiddled or being coerced into inappropriate sexual activity at a young age is not good but it wont destroy your life and ruin you forever in most cases.

Don't molest children and don't tell them they should feel bad for having something so terrible happen to them. They probably have it bad enough already and everyone copes differently.
>>
>>26888463
>stop trying to act all high and mighty

People are like sheep, anon. They follow the leader, but they wander off. Even me.

If only people who wank to fugging children post, the atmosphere of /vp/ follows. Some of us are above that. I don't care if someone doesn't like to hear that! So, those of us who wander off into /vp/ have a choice: stand up or shut up.

Sometimes I throw a cup of Clorox into the sea of piss, sometimes I just don't swim in it.

I'm always drawn back to /vp/ because it is possibly the most efficient way to set up Pokemon trades and battles over wifi. I'm always encouraged to stay because I met people here that I love. I'm always repulsed into leaving because of the constant trolling and degeneracy.

Look at me now. I'm showing you respect by talking to you like a friend. Maybe that makes me an idiot. Maybe not. To me it doesn't matter, that's the path I choose.
>>
>>26887716
sauce to those pics?
>>
>>26888575
Everyone's different. But I've spent months getting to know people who had the guts and clarity to admit how fucked up they were, and I can tell you unequivocally that getting your "tidbits fiddled" is never without some degree of consequence. Never. Some just learn to cope better than others. That's the truth.

To suggest anything else is literally making excuses for molestors, intentionally or not.
>>
>>26887662
>this whole thread
Autism.

Take this shit to tumblr, plebbit or some other dumb blog site. Your autistic outbursts are not welcome.

If you're here, fucking discuss Pokemon, not about how much someones fetish hurts your feelings.
>>
File: HNI_0023.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0023.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>26888854
>here in /vp/ we only discuss pokemon

i am literally laughing at you
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.