[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1466572455501.png (76 KB, 377x247) Image search: [Google]
1466572455501.png
76 KB, 377x247
Where am I supposed to train my Pokémon after the Delta Episode? I don't want to do the E4 because I don't want to be locked into all the fights, and Battle Maison's type masters being only fight-able once a day sucks. What do I do?
>>
>>26887554
Secret Bases (Blissey Bases in particular)
Mauville Food Court
Inverse Battle Spot
Rival Battle(?)
Rematching normal trainers.

I don't like ORAS much but one thing it did right was giving you an abundance of training options.
>>
>>26887554
Blissey Bases are a great way to farm experience.

You could also use the AreaNav to rebattle trainers since Blissey Bases can only be used once a day. They scale up to your level depending on how far you are in the game, so each of them should have high-ish level Pokemon that give out a healthy amount of experience.
>>
>>26887554
Fight the Elite 4 but let Steven win
>>
Sky Tower
>>
File: sXqmCUo.jpg (284 KB, 784x882) Image search: [Google]
sXqmCUo.jpg
284 KB, 784x882
train with these.
>>
>>26887685
If the camera on my 3ds isn't working am I fucked? Is there anyway to get those without scanning the qrs or do I have to wait unti I fix/buy new 3ds?
>>
File: Pooplio2.png (289 KB, 659x776) Image search: [Google]
Pooplio2.png
289 KB, 659x776
>>26887554
>>
File: weed.jpg (45 KB, 540x434) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
45 KB, 540x434
>>26887823
Fuck off with this retarded meme you're trying to force jesus christ
This post isn't even related to Poplio

>inb4 taking the bait
>>
>>26887580
Do I have to make it to the 3rd counter for the food court? These are all level 17...
>>
Do you only own ORAS? I breed and train all my shit in XY, since I have horde EV routes memorised and lewow is workable. Once I finish training, I ship it off to Alpha Sapphire for any online / maison battles.
>>
>>26887554
This. Hoenn is not conducive for late/post game grinding
>>
>>26887605
>Blissey bases
But what if no one plays ORAS anymore? That useful function will no longer exist, just like the wifi capabilities of gen 4 and 5.
>>
>>26889037
the QR codes will still work, most likely.
>>
>>26888902
Yes. It's worth it.
>>
>>26889037
QR codes don't need ppl to actually exists. Plus they're not overwrote by Streetpass, so just fill the two secret base island with some, and you're ready to beat up to 72 blissey per day. Be sure to use lucky egg and o-power and mash up A.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.