[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Academy Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: TwitchDatesPokemon.jpg (308 KB, 1280x1152) Image search: [Google]
TwitchDatesPokemon.jpg
308 KB, 1280x1152
Who's played it? Thoughts?
>>
Stop shilling this rancid turd of a "game".
>>
this reminds me of that one season of Yu-Gi-OH that takes place in an academy...So what im saying is im not touching it
>>
>>26887032
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>26887032

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
>>
>formal wear
>all those fucking caps and silly hats
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
I played a bit of it, its okay.
>>
>>26887089
Same here, what is it?
>>
>>26887115
Stop promoting your shit game. Kill yourself.
I just noticed I bumped the thread. Time to kill myself as well.
I'll be kind and let you guys borrow the gun after I'm done. Okay?
>>
>>26888202
>I just noticed I bumped the thread
Are you literally so new that you do not know how to sage?
>>
>>26888202
Take a breather and calm down.
>>
File: 333333333.jpg (18 KB, 223x216) Image search: [Google]
333333333.jpg
18 KB, 223x216
>>26888202
>>
>>26887032
Who is the blond girl in the bottom right corner again? I seriously do not remember her at all.
>>
>>26887108
This.
>>
>>26888482
It's Yellow from the Manga.
>Inb4 bait
>>
I've played it. The art and music is pretty good but the characters looks a little weird, the demo is pretty short considering it was gig download but I'm yet to try other divergent paths
>>
>>26888202
Lmao great post
>>
>>26887032
>my waifu isn't a student
I kinda hope she's a teacher, otherwise that's bullshit, especially when Roxanne is a student and not a teacher.

>>26887108
They're like Touhou characters: without their hats, nobody would know who they are.
>>
I've played some of the demo so far. It's very average. As though they tried to make it as Japanese as possible while retaining some fanfiction feel.
>>
Stiff anatomy, shit uniforms, bland colors and backgrounds, shitty eyes, and is this based off the manga or a shitty amalgam of the games, manga, and anime (Misty is a main heroine for some reason)?
>>
>>26887032
Delete this
>>
Anyone who played this has no fucking life
>>
>>26891494
>>26891503
>>26891510
>three negative reviews
>one of these faggots bumped this
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.