[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if in pokemon Sun and moon. HMs were removed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1466665813887.jpg (2 MB, 2481x3000) Image search: [Google]
1466665813887.jpg
2 MB, 2481x3000
How would you feel if in pokemon Sun and moon. HMs were removed. And everything is TMs now?
No more forcing a specific pokemon into hm slaving.
>>
>>26886310
ew, what a disgusting fetish.
>>
>>26886328
get out you fucking normie
>>
>>26886341
how come i'm the normie now? i actually have good taste. you do realize you sound like someone from the usa, right?
>>
>>26886328
So eating food is disgusting now? What are you skinny?
>>
>>26886432
that's not food
>>
File: 198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif (3 MB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif
3 MB, 640x349
>>26886310
And replaced by Key Items like grass clippers and a surfboard? Absofuckinglutely
>>
>>26886497
Last time I checked burgers are food.
>>
>>26886852
Nah they aren't.
>>
>>26886532
>reading comprehension
>>
>>26886310
They're better off being key items because then you won't be wasting valuable move slots.

>Cut is a machette

>Surf is an inflatable raft

>For fly you just unlock the ability to soar for a big enough flying type no need for an item

>Rock smash can be a pickaxe

>Flash is a function on your pokedevice

>Strength is power gauntlets
>>
>>26888843
RG was originally going to have surf as an item. A surf table if I remember correctly. The item is still in all of the gen1 games, but you can't normally obtain it.
>>
>>26886532
>>26888843
>be on a Pokémon adventure
>train creatures with a wide array of abilities
>use mundane items to traverse terrain

For fuck's sake. I've never heard a worse idea than this "replace HM's with items" shit. Your pokémon already do way too little other than battling. Why neuter their role in your adventure even more?
>>
>>26890031

This >>26888843
>because then you won't be wasting valuable move slots.

It wasn't that hard, was it?
>>
>>26890270
OP's idea is better, though. The only thing wrong with HMs is that you have to go all the way to the old dude to get rid of them. If they're all TMs, you can just overwrite them for one of your other TM moves when you're done with it. It's not like you can get rid of your TMs now. Too much of a hassle? Make HMs innate terrain abilities of certain types of Pokémon.

Going on an adventure with your Pokémon is what this series is about, and they already do too little. Fucking power gauntlets, really?
>>
>>26888875
>surf table
Nigger what are you doing? It's a surfboard, you fucking retard.
>>
>>26890270
Then go have HMs as TMs or "external moves". A kid carrying around a fucking machete, power gauntlets or a pickaxe is fucking retarded.
>>
It doesn't matter if they are HM or TM you are still wasting move slots and need a dedicated spot on the team either way.
>>
>>26888843
I think those were all part of a rom hack.
>>
What if they become held items that also boost stats ?
>>
>>26891391
I knew there was something wrong with that, but I didn't want to check properly because I'm lazy. Thanks for calling me a retard, I needed it.
>>
>>26886310
>And everything is TMs now?
So you mean the same functionality as it is now, like how Flash and Rock Smash got turned into TMs?
I'd be okay with that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.