[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only showing two gym battles >not showing any elite four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pokemonorigins.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pokemonorigins.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>only showing two gym battles
>not showing any elite four battles, and just Blastoise vs Charizard for the Champion battle

Did the people who made this forget that actual battles are a big part of Pokemon?
>>
>>26883930
This was tailor-made for genwunners, anon
>>
>>26884044
But even genwunners would want battles.

Plus, I'd argue it was also made for long-time fans who want a nostalgia trip.
>>
>>26883930
Yeah, I found this entire series underwhelming and ultimately pointless.

Loved the animation, even though anime is trash
>>
The only reason it existed was to reintroduce Red for the kids so they won't be confused when he appears in Sun/Moon and so they could shill Mega Charizard X.
>>
The whole point of Origins was to stroke the cocks of Genwunners and market a new Charizard form, not be an actual good adaption of Gen 1.
>>
>>26884080
They have Alain for that now.

Even then they seem to be doing the froge instead.
>>
Origins was an advertisement you stupid fucks
>>
I loved origins
Pokemons actually act like animals and growl instead of saying their names in a cringe way
>>
>>26883930
At least it's better than the main anime.

>inb4 butthurt ashnimefags cry "b-bait!"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.