[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 514x286) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 514x286
What went wrong?
>>
>>26882212
Red hair, faggoty necklace/strap thing.
>>
File: 1467048384965.gif (756 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467048384965.gif
756 KB, 250x250
the mods didnt delete threads about this faggot
>>
>>26882212
What went wrong?

The fact that people on here clearly hate this guy (and I'm sure a lot of it is justified since he seems to be a douche) but still bring him up regardless which shows that you care enough about him to post about him. Seriously if you people hate him so much stop bringing him up.
>>
File: 1466143764207.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466143764207.gif
3 MB, 480x270
Someone that lives on twitter and posts youtube videos every 5 seconds is not likely to be sane at all.
>>
>>26882212
>What went wrong?
having an opinion about something and having the courage to state it publicly in world full anonymous cowards that sit behind their computers and attack him due to their own insecurities. i'm pretty sure that's what went wrong.
>>
>>26882718
>heavy slam wailord
>>
>>26882718
>having an opinion about something and having the courage to state it publicly

more like he's using gimmicky mons to counter the fact that he can't play
>>
File: 1466222777388.png (241 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1466222777388.png
241 KB, 500x370
Literally who??? I never heard of this guy.
>>
>>26882212
There's always a fucking thread on this guy. Who the hell is he? And why should I care?
>>
>>26882929
>>26882948
verlisify weird kid that is an easy target to bully online so people do just that and come here to complain that he won't succumb to it and just go away
>>
>>26882975
Literally the whole internet, especially that cuntfaggot leafy
>>
>>26882212
Him being an immature, self-righteous manchild who thinks he has the right to harass and bully others. Also, him being an attention whore and drama queen.
>>
>>26882212
people rail on him because he's a gimmicky battler who hates Smogon's restrictions.

basically his channel is dedicated to gimmick battles for the entertainment value (the ones that bring in the views), which I admit, Fan Friday submissions are a lot more fun to watch than PokeAimMD just using your cookie-cutter teams and win.

When it comes to the guides, they're hit or miss, like >>26882729's example, Verlis up and states when a mon he's reviewing is total garbage and just makes a gimmick, cause lord knows there's no use in making Wailord work anywhere else.

My main issue with him is videos calling out cheater and genners, which I agree with him that genning has no place in VGC, but going out on witch hunts against players isn't solving anything.

tl;dr: you want an ultra-competitive WIN MORE entertainer, go subscribe to Pokeaim, if you want less-serious gimmick battles for the sake of entertainment, Verlis fills that niche, which is why he's one of the larger Poketubers out there.
>>
>>26883105
He fucking watches other people's content, he doesn't even do his own work

He said to use assualt vest goodra with rain dance

He said to use furry cutter mega venasaur

Wailord may be shit, but why not use its (not really) signature move Water Spout

He's just retarded and playing people off for clickbait
>>
his parents' abortion
>>
>>26882212
who is that mousy man
>>
>>26883142
You're making it seem like fan submission are some awful thing.

no matter, I'll stay subbed to the guy, and you don't have to watch a single thing he puts out. done and done bruh.
>>
>>26883164
It's nice to respond to your fans but he shouldn't be using the fan's work for views, and not do this himself.

Why not put to work his own sets?

Oh wait he did on Smogon and got destroyed
>>
>>26883194
>Why not put to work his own sets?
B..but my wulfpack...
>>
>>26882212
Not as bad as TTartube but still very bad.
Openly being a Furfag and openly hating on Smogon is never a good thing.

If you really, really, really need to watch Pokétubers, then watch Pimp "What is up guys today I have a full ____ team" nite for gimmichk teams, other than that I don't know any other passable ones
Tamashii is shit
GCPM11 is worse than shit
All gay Pokétubers are shit
All "I make clickbait top 10 and theory vids" are shit as well
etc etc
>>
>Dyed Hair
>Jewish
>Furry

What Didn't?
>>
>>26882212
He was born.
>>
>>26884938
You know, at least Tamashii is cute. CUTE.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.